BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Allsouth Autosports  (Read 7440 times)

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
Allsouth Autosports
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »
I don't know why there isn't more posted in this but I've got some things to say about it.

I was very impressed by the quality of service that Allsouth Autosports has to offer.

I went to them yesterday to have my lift and tires installed. 

They went over and beyond what I expected them to do.  For instance, I didn't buy center caps for my wheels.  I had intended to paint the centers black but they did that for me without my telling them to.  They also treated me as part of a family, not just another average joe customer.  I also use the crappy factory lug nuts for now.  One of the caps of the lug nut broke off and stripped, I went and bought new ones for them to replace the old ones while they were working.  I had told them they were in the glove box.  To my surprise, when I opened my glove box they were still in there.  They had replaced my broken lug nuts with their own, free of charge!  I was very suprised when THEY called ME back one day and then before that, I called THEM back and they had memorized my name and number before I spit a word out.  They have really good attention to detail and make sure to satisfy their customers.  You can tell they take pride in what they do.  Also, they took me places during the day while they were working without complaining about it.  I never once had to tell or ask them anything twice, except how to spell my last name haha.  It's ok though, that happens pretty often with me.

Got money issues?  It's ok, their prices are good and they work with you to accomplish what you want.  I even got a discount for being a GATR member.

I would highly suggest that if you need something done right the first time that you want a proffesional to do, go to them.  After all they are one of our sponsors and they will treat you right.

Now if they'll print a black Allsouth Autosports sticker for my Jeep instead of red, I'd be 120% happy, not just 110% happy.  Lol

Yep, them's some good boys down there.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 06:59:37 PM by tedder28 »
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

Online DOUG

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 09:49:00 AM »
I don't know why there isn't more posted in this but I've got some things to say about it.

I was very impressed by the quality of service that Allsouth Autosports has to offer.

Now if they'll print a black Allsouth Autosports sticker for my Jeep instead of red, I'd be 120% happy, not just 110% happy.  Lol

Thanks for posting up about your experience at Allsouth.  I've had those guys do almost everything to my Jeep, and they always see that it's done right.  I'm hesitant to recommend companies as you never know what someone else may experience, but knowing everyone on the staff at Allsouth, I feel comfortable recommending them.  They will do whatever it takes.   :)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »
Kudos to Allsouth. You guys are awesome!  {toast}
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline HeeptoJeep09

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 01:09:32 AM »
What kinda price they give you?

Need to see about them putting on some 3/4" coils spacers and my new 35s.
98 XJ-
4.0l auto
231 w/ AA SYE
7"RE/Rustys/Custom LA lift
35" Toyos on Moabs
Lock Right-front Auburn-rear
4:10s
Chili Pepper Red

Offline Krawler00

• Number one web wheeler
  • CAPTAIN
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:07:09 AM »
Yup, great guys over there. Did my gear swap.  {toast}
Captain Ben

Maybe not as cheap as once thought.

Offline Allsouth Autosports

• OFFROAD PARTS
    • www.allsouthautosports.com
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »
Thanks for the support! We are here to stay -
Our customers and friends are very important to us, feel free to contact us anytime for anything!
770.881.8173 - make sure you mention your with GATR //salute//
Allsouth Autosports
770.881.8173 Shop

1525 Broadmoor Blvd. Buford Ga. 30518
(Back building)

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 02:23:10 PM »
I just wanted to post something on here about how good of a Job these guys did.
Thanks to Jeremy for working with me on my Jeep, because I had a ton of questions, which they handled professionally.
Now for the work, it's nothing but the best. Everything on my front end suspension & axle was toast. They rebuilt it (along with adding some awesome upgrades). Now my Jeep rides better than it did prior to the wreck & the cost was under my budget!!

Being out in Buford, it was a hike from Marietta, but this is the place I'll go from now on whenever I need something done.

Thanks! - Perry
Perry

Offline TechGuy

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 04:56:53 PM »
I'll add to this because my experience with them was more than expected. I call at o say around 3 on a Saturady they close at 1, I spoke with Danny who was happy to take the order for everything I needed and told me that he would call me on Tuesday when it came in. 3pm on the following Tuesday I get  a call letting me know my parts are there. I went the following Saturday to pick them up, everything was there and accounted for as it was supposed to be. Also they have some excellent customer service, I would not hesitate to send my family and friends to them and will be placing another order with them around the middle of this month.

Thanks Fellas,

Chris

Offline Allsouth Autosports

• OFFROAD PARTS
    • www.allsouthautosports.com
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 07:17:59 PM »
 {cheers2}

No problem!

Thanks for the support!
Allsouth Autosports
770.881.8173 Shop

1525 Broadmoor Blvd. Buford Ga. 30518
(Back building)

Online jc79

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 06:13:49 PM »
I'm dropping my JK off tomorrow for a fair amount of work... Skids, tie rod, gussets, bumpstops and more.

Looking forward to adding more good news to this thread next week!

Jared
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Online tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 07:17:05 PM »
I'm dropping my JK off tomorrow for a fair amount of work... Skids, tie rod, gussets, bumpstops and more.

Looking forward to adding more good news to this thread next week!

Jared

Will it be ready for Morris Mountain?

Online jc79

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 09:28:10 PM »
Yep!

Picked up my trailer today, so MM will be the maiden voyage for the Ram, the trailer and the new mods. I can't wait!
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

CLUB WEBSITE