GATR VENDORS > Allsouth Autosports

Allsouth Autosports

(1/4) > >>

TedderX:
I don't know why there isn't more posted in this but I've got some things to say about it.

I was very impressed by the quality of service that Allsouth Autosports has to offer.

I went to them yesterday to have my lift and tires installed. 

They went over and beyond what I expected them to do.  For instance, I didn't buy center caps for my wheels.  I had intended to paint the centers black but they did that for me without my telling them to.  They also treated me as part of a family, not just another average joe customer.  I also use the crappy factory lug nuts for now.  One of the caps of the lug nut broke off and stripped, I went and bought new ones for them to replace the old ones while they were working.  I had told them they were in the glove box.  To my surprise, when I opened my glove box they were still in there.  They had replaced my broken lug nuts with their own, free of charge!  I was very suprised when THEY called ME back one day and then before that, I called THEM back and they had memorized my name and number before I spit a word out.  They have really good attention to detail and make sure to satisfy their customers.  You can tell they take pride in what they do.  Also, they took me places during the day while they were working without complaining about it.  I never once had to tell or ask them anything twice, except how to spell my last name haha.  It's ok though, that happens pretty often with me.

Got money issues?  It's ok, their prices are good and they work with you to accomplish what you want.  I even got a discount for being a GATR member.

I would highly suggest that if you need something done right the first time that you want a proffesional to do, go to them.  After all they are one of our sponsors and they will treat you right.

Now if they'll print a black Allsouth Autosports sticker for my Jeep instead of red, I'd be 120% happy, not just 110% happy.  Lol

Yep, them's some good boys down there.

DOUG:

--- Quote from: tedder28 on May 15, 2009, 06:51:24 PM ---I don't know why there isn't more posted in this but I've got some things to say about it.

I was very impressed by the quality of service that Allsouth Autosports has to offer.

Now if they'll print a black Allsouth Autosports sticker for my Jeep instead of red, I'd be 120% happy, not just 110% happy.  Lol

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting up about your experience at Allsouth.  I've had those guys do almost everything to my Jeep, and they always see that it's done right.  I'm hesitant to recommend companies as you never know what someone else may experience, but knowing everyone on the staff at Allsouth, I feel comfortable recommending them.  They will do whatever it takes.   :)

Matt:
Kudos to Allsouth. You guys are awesome!  {toast}

HeeptoJeep09:
What kinda price they give you?

Need to see about them putting on some 3/4" coils spacers and my new 35s.

Krawler00:
Yup, great guys over there. Did my gear swap.  {toast}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version