BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Allsouth Autosports  (Read 7575 times)

Offline Untchble

• Visitor
Re: Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 10:01:05 PM »
Those guys always do top notch work. I've been using them since they opened for a number of things on my vehicles... Exhaust on my TJ, alignments on all 3 vehicles, tires on all 3 vehicles, ordered my original TJ lift there, have been ordering components for my "second" lift through them, ordered my old lady's lift there, rims, sensors, remote start, lockers, gears... just to name a few things I've dealt with them on. If I can't do it in my garage, it goes to Allsouth. They're always willing to help out & answer questions anyway they can.

Now, if I could only get them to sponsor my rig & donate labor... I'd be a 110% happy customer.  </LMAO/>

Offline DOUG

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 03:08:45 PM »
Yep!

Picked up my trailer today, so MM will be the maiden voyage for the Ram, the trailer and the new mods. I can't wait!

Looked great:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:26:07 PM by PHANTOM »

Offline jc79

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 03:55:03 PM »
Good timing today, Doug!  Thanks for snapping the pic.  Still surprised yours has 60k on the odometer, BTW...

The trailer towed great. The Hemi was plenty adequate, but did take some revs to get moving. Onboard computer said 8 mpg on the trip over from Canton.
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »
Gonna come by today and order bumper / carrier.  Look forward to meeting you gys at allsouth </ARMATA/>
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Allsouth Autosports

• OFFROAD PARTS
    • www.allsouthautosports.com
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »
Got it!! Brake lines are in stock too, if you need them before Thursday
Allsouth Autosports
770.881.8173 Shop

1525 Broadmoor Blvd. Buford Ga. 30518
(Back building)

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »
Came by today picked up the discos and ordered the lines and bumper/carrier.  Been itchin to get something new put on the rig.  I will also call sometime soon and set up an appointment for an inspection.  Danny told me I have NO body lift and a 3" suspention  {letseat} {letseat} {letseat}.  I really just need to get a list made of what I DO have already upgraded so im not putting $$ where it shouldnt be.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: Re: Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 08:38:00 PM »
The disconnects & brake lines are a huge upgrade! 

Adjustable upper and lower control arms would be my next move. You already have lengthened lowers, just not adjustable. And you already have an adjustable trac bar! We'll take a closer look when its not raining ;D

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

CLUB WEBSITE