BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Swap Meet @ 4Wheel Parts Forest Park, Ga. June 13th  (Read 7719 times)

ranger11

Re: Swap Meet @ 4Wheel Parts Forest Park, Ga. June 13th
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
I was there from 8:30 - 12:30. Poor turn out, wonderful weather, didn't sell anything, bought 2 D-rings for about $10.00 each for my new bumper, installation THIS SAT.!!!!
Oh I got a free t-shirt......whoopee ::)

Was you across from a Dodge ram? If so I seen you but I dindt see gatr on your jeep or I would have spoken to you.

Diehard

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »
I, (Silver GC with black steelies), was parked in the front row, facing the building, in one of the handicapped spaces, about 25 yards from where they were setup. I lost my GATR sticker and never got another one. I guess I need to get another. Sorry we missed.

Offline MOSDIF589

• 4 Wheel Parts
  • Visitor
    • 4 Wheel Parts
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2009, 12:14:11 AM »
  Sorry, I haven't been on in a while but have just been very busy after the Swap-Meet Sale...   For everyone that turned out "Thanks Alot!!" and for everyone that couldn't "Maybe Next Time"...  The weather was awsome and it was GREAT to get to see some new faces or put faces with INTERNET NAMES...   It was our first get together and maybe next time we can do a few things different to get more people out.  The swap meet is always a good time to clean out the garage but I just like hanging out talking to everyone. 

I said I was busy after the sale, seams like I've been going evey weekend... Spent last Fri & Sat night at Amicalola Falls Lodge for Fathers Day and had a great time exploring with the kids...  I flew out this last Thurs to Springfield, Il. to help get our booth set up for the "4Wheel & Off-Road Jamboree".  Friday wasn't to bad setting up everything but TODAY IT WAS 100 DEGREES AND FELT LIKE 110 DEGREES PER THE WEATHERMAN!!!!  They had a good turn out but man was it hot!!  It is raining now and the weatherman says it should be alot cooler Sat, aprox 85 degrees...  I hope we have a good day Sunday and then we can pack up and fly home on Monday...
   Will I be at home for the weekend?  NO... I'll be taking my son camping over the 4th of July weekend. the wife has some girl stuff she wanted to do over the 4th so it sounded like a good time to do a father son trip...
   OK.. I'll go now I'm just going on and on because I'm bored, it's 11:00pm and raining... Guess I'll go watch TV...

Thanks Albert  {salute}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM