BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Weekend of Aug 8th.. Aetna anyone?  (Read 10059 times)

Offline ItsJoshuaRogers

• Visitor
Re: Weekend of Aug 8th.. Aetna anyone?
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »
Im headed up to Murphy, NC next 2 weekends I'll see whats left of Tellico while im there.
1988 XJ, cheaper than a 4 wheeler
2000 Excursion
2002 Ranger
2007 CBR 600RR
2009 Mustang GT
All Black

mdo817

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »
Im headed up to Murphy, NC next 2 weekends I'll see whats left of Tellico while im there.
Better take your Hiking shoes. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 08:51:25 AM »
Better take your Hiking shoes. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Or Mountain Bike.  (I think that's OK???)

Offline Night Wolf

• Visitor
  • Jump It.
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »
8th..... this is looking much better! Man I want to get back up there, that was alot of fun. I really enjoyed the trip up, the scenery as well as mix of powerline/wood trails, and downtown Chattanooga!

Right now I will say yes, except that I don't know if I am working or not - they like to bring us in to work on the weekends, often. So I gotta find out. I'd really like to make it tho.
~Rick AKA Jump

'05 TJ Sport - Savvy/Currie/Clayton/UCF 3" & 33s

Offline MazdaTed

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:15 AM »
I'm game for that.

Right now I will say yes, except that I don't know if I am working or not - they like to bring us in to work on the weekends, often. So I gotta find out. I'd really like to make it tho.

Don't worry Rick, with the inspection coming up, they are shutting down lol.  No working, just... cleaning. I was told nobody was working overtime for the next few weeks.

Offline Night Wolf

• Visitor
  • Jump It.
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
Looks like I got the go-ahead to make plans for the weekend, so consider it planned!

I don't have camping gear, but am considering staying up in Chattanooga Saturday night. Last time I did it in 1 day, 7hrs total driving plus a full day of wheelin, then eating dinner etc... was lot for one day - ended up stopping in ATL for a couple hour nap (in the Jeep!, without being able to recline the seat!!)

The original GS-A's will have over 55k on them by this trip - atleast I'll be that much more impressed when I finally get 31" M/T tires.
~Rick AKA Jump

'05 TJ Sport - Savvy/Currie/Clayton/UCF 3" & 33s

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 10:16:41 PM »
Looks like I got the go-ahead to make plans for the weekend, so consider it planned!

I don't have camping gear, but am considering staying up in Chattanooga Saturday night. Last time I did it in 1 day, 7hrs total driving plus a full day of wheelin, then eating dinner etc... was lot for one day - ended up stopping in ATL for a couple hour nap (in the Jeep!, without being able to recline the seat!!)

The original GS-A's will have over 55k on them by this trip - atleast I'll be that much more impressed when I finally get 31" M/T tires.

That sounds like me on my trip to Gulches ORV, I think I had 22 hours of seat time before I finally decided it would be best to rent a hotel room.

Alright so Rick is in for sure. Who else?
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline MazdaTed

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »
I'm in.

Rick is mark still coming?

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »
I am good to go for Aenta on the 8th.

What time do you folks plan on being at the trail head?  I am going in on the WeRock lease and will come down to meet you folks.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
I think I'm going to try and make the trail head by 10, but I'm also going to try and find a Wafflehouse for breakfast, before that.

Channel 7 on the CB Larry?
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 09:40:35 AM »
I think I'm going to try and make the trail head by 10, but I'm also going to try and find a Wafflehouse for breakfast, before that.

Channel 7 on the CB Larry?
Yes Channel 7.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Diehard

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 12:59:30 PM »
I have read many posts about Aetna telling all kinds of stories. Please clear up some things. I know it is a main road, but what exactly is legal to ride, are there gates that you need  a key for, there is a site to sign a lease for $200.00, good for a year that only runs 4/1 to 4/1 of the following year, (no prorated deals), to get a membership card and the key for said gates, only card carrying members are allowed to ride. This may be for just a certain area; I don't know.
It looks like a great place to ride. Please answer any questions you can. Thanks. I'd like to go sometime.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM