BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Must be a southern thing?  (Read 842 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Must be a southern thing?
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 05:32:19 AM »
You need come a little further south on a river rock ride, camp out, have a few beers next to the fire and then it will all fall into place ;)
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Extreme_jeep

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »
The south is not the south anymore,there are so many northerners that moved down here its not funny anymore.And they bring their additu >:( >:(s with them.they ate probably just making conversation,I like talking about my jeep with people and unless your are really into jeeps most people don't know the differences anyway.Even so jeep owners can't look at a jeep from a distance and tell what they are.The south is a great place to live,southerners are very friendly and good ol' folks.Where are you from?

Diehard

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »
I admit I'm ignorant about any other Jeeps except for the WJs since that is what I own. When asked what kind  of Jeep some one else has and it's not a WJ I say he has a regular Jeep, you know the short kind. I then mention it could be a Wrangler, Rubicon etc. I should probably learn more about the "other" Jeeps since most of the people I ride with have them.

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »
You need come a little further south on a river rock ride, camp out, have a few beers next to the fire and then it will all fall into place ;)

or you will have no f***ing clue what anyone is talking about all weekend. haha.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 09:54:02 AM »
Heck ya, people from where my family is from (NJ) are mean all the freakin time. NJ is a dump though, maybe everybody is just pissed that the whole state smells like trash and they can't pump their own gas?

jimmy, jersey girls aint trash...because trash gets picked up.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 12:04:23 PM »
The south is not the south anymore,there are so many northerners that moved down here its not funny anymore.And they bring their additu >:( >:(s with them.they ate probably just making conversation,I like talking about my jeep with people and unless your are really into jeeps most people don't know the differences anyway.Even so jeep owners can't look at a jeep from a distance and tell what they are.The south is a great place to live,southerners are very friendly and good ol' folks.Where are you from?

That is one of the things I love about Tennessee. Not a lot of Yankees up here.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

That is one of the things I love about Tennessee. Not a lot of Yankees up here.

I live in Troup County and go to school in Milledgeville. I probably have the least exposure to people who aren't originally from the South. Have I mentioned I've never been on an airplane?   :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Drap

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »
Thats why we moved down here from Nebraska beautiful land, good people, awsome accents, and the farther south you go the better the EYE candy gets. The girls must not be fed on corn down here like the cows are up there. Corn makes them nice fat and jucy.  Wait I married a Neb country girl, ooh well I guess Ill keep mine anyway.

Offline Lhub36

• Visitor
  • Nope wasn't me
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »
Ga. peaches, MMMMMMMMM!!!
Lenn

Si vis pacem, para bellum

RotorHead

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »
Yah, welcome to the South. We know what we mean when we axe questions and we expect you to know also. Here what I mean, not what I'm sayin'.

It is a lot different than it used to be though. I think 'dem new fangled televisions done got everybody acting the same. Plus, you're lucky if you find people speaking English anyway.  {toast}

mdo817

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »
Yah, welcome to the South. We know what we mean when we axe questions and we expect you to know also. Here what I mean, not what I'm sayin'.

It is a lot different than it used to be though. I think 'dem new fangled televisions done got everybody acting the same. Plus, you're lucky if you find people speaking English anyway.  {toast}

Well said Mike. {toast}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM