BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1450 times)

Tompatt

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »
Jimmy the reason I called you cause I thought you were at D-town...saw your jeep or 1 that looked just like yours.. had a nice roof rack with lights and the spare up there but the real reason I thought it was yours is cause it had the FU TU sticker on it...

jimmy's jeep running? HAHA yea right...

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
Jimmy the reason I called you cause I thought you were at D-town...saw your jeep or 1 that looked just like yours.. had a nice roof rack with lights and the spare up there but the real reason I thought it was yours is cause it had the FU TU sticker on it...

Weird, maybe it was Calvin or Logan? Sorry I hung up, but I was only hearing every 3 words or so.

"Jimmy.......its.....at.......town....."

Negative on being me, I'm in northwest GA for a couple of weeks.
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »
What are you doing up here?  Ain't much of nothing.

Can't even go to Chattanooga to get hockey pucks from the sporting good store.   ::)
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »
What are you doing up here?  Ain't much of nothing.

Can't even go to Chattanooga to get hockey pucks from the sporting good store.   ::)

I'm from Taylorsville. so, I'm back home for a little bit. If you need hockey pucks, I've got some I'll let you have for what I've got in them. When I got mine I ordered extra.
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »

My Jeep does run {nln}

Atleast its been in 4LO before :D
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Tompatt

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »

My Jeep does run {nln}

Atleast its been in 4LO before :D

at least i can drive my jeep..

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »
I don't have to drive mine :D
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

RotorHead

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »
Hey Mike. I just logged on or I would have been able to help you. You probably bent your tie rod when you tore your steering stab off. Just need to realign for the bend unless it's too bad. You may have bent your drag link also if you were muscling the wheel and the tire was wedged. Either way, unless they are too bad, just have it aligned for the new shape.

I've got a couple of full size steering stabs and even a relocation bracket if I can find it. They are yours if you want them.

Next time, call.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 10:07:27 PM »
brother i tried but my phone was in and out of signal and the damn thing turns on and off when it wants too...

what are your plans this week... I will be heading up your way wed or thurs.. just let me know..

RotorHead

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 10:17:04 PM »
brother i tried but my phone was in and out of signal and the damn thing turns on and off when it wants too...

what are your plans this week... I will be heading up your way wed or thurs.. just let me know..

I should be around.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 10:20:50 PM »
i will pm you my number I am ordering a new phone right now, along with a new Steering Stabilizer looking at getting both the Drag Links and Tie Rods either from you or ordering them tonite.. busted the beed on the right front and the spare was never used but it looks like it now..

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 10:40:29 PM »
ok so my phone is crap it has turned off on me 5 times in the last 10 mins... ebay has a nice crackberry RIM BLACKBERRY 8830 WORLD CELL  for 119 bucks have to talk to the wife and see... already have to spend 70 bucks on the front stab ... damn where is Mike from 4x4 rock and albert from 4 wheel...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM