BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Oct. 17 Aetna Ride Discussion Thread  (Read 13917 times)

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
Re: Oct. 17 Aetna Ride Discussion Thread
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »
I'll be there if I can wake up.  BDay's the 16th, going to make up for not having a proper 21st {toast}

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »
I'm planning on making this one for sure,I've never been there so this will be good.I am under the impression that there is no rig and trailer parking so where do we park them?And do we have permission to park there?
Do you have insurance and a tag? If so no problem, park at Wal-Mart and drive in. In my case, mine is a trailer queen, I've talked with Larry and he has told me that there is still some parking at the trail head but not much, and you have to be there early. I'm looking at going and dumping the Heep and going back and parking at Wal-Mart, then catching a ride back. Sounds like a pain, but all in the fun, right?

Just curious.  What does having tag/insurance have to do with being able to park or not park a tow rig/trailer at Wal-Mart?
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

mdo817

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »
I'm planning on making this one for sure,I've never been there so this will be good.I am under the impression that there is no rig and trailer parking so where do we park them?And do we have permission to park there?
Do you have insurance and a tag? If so no problem, park at Wal-Mart and drive in. In my case, mine is a trailer queen, I've talked with Larry and he has told me that there is still some parking at the trail head but not much, and you have to be there early. I'm looking at going and dumping the Heep and going back and parking at Wal-Mart, then catching a ride back. Sounds like a pain, but all in the fun, right?

Just curious.  What does having tag/insurance have to do with being able to park or not park a tow rig/trailer at Wal-Mart?
It's illegal to drive a vehicle on the street without insurance and a tag, if you unload a trailer queen at Wally World then you have to drive on the street to get to the trails.

I have no idea if I can make this ride or not, I may have to go to Orlando Fl for work on that week 15th thur 18th.   

Come on Larry, try and work this out, a good guide would be nice. {toast}
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 07:11:07 PM by Mark »

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »

I may have to call in to work dead.  ;D
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

mdo817

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

I may have to call in to work dead.  ;D
Been there and done that!   {toast}

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 09:56:27 PM »
My cousin just HAS to get married that weekend in Washington DC.   :fu(  Found out just now.

My parents want to spend the latter half of the week at the Smithsonian and other places again.

It's still up in the air, but I'll know for sure later on.
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

Extreme_jeep

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 07:10:12 AM »
Have tag and insurance,so no problem.

Offline Richmon

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
I am a maybe.  I would like to go and should be able to make it.  I am taking my son this month to some FS roads to get him a little more seat time off road.

Offline Lhub36

• Visitor
  • Nope wasn't me
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 10:19:51 AM »
 right out my backdoor (almost). I'll be there!
Lenn

Si vis pacem, para bellum

RotorHead

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »
Oh, I'm in. Who's gonna lead us around if Larry doesn't go. I've been 3 or 4 times, but would have us all lost in the woods.

I wanna do the Loop.  {letseat}

mdo817

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
Oh, I'm in. Who's gonna lead us around if Larry doesn't go. I've been 3 or 4 times, but would have us all lost in the woods.

If Larry no shows, it might be you, Hell I stay lost anyway. It will be fun. {toast}

RotorHead

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »

If Larry no shows, it might be you, Hell I stay lost anyway. It will be fun. {toast}

Well I ain't going if I have to follow me.  :bs)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM