BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Oct. 17 Aetna Ride Discussion Thread  (Read 14074 times)

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
Re: Oct. 17 Aetna Ride Discussion Thread
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2009, 10:06:11 AM »
I am signed in for the ride. Guess I will lead folks around. I will parking on the lease side. Can somebody get the group up to the power lines or do I need to come down and get everybody.

I've only been there once before and that was a couple of years ago.  I don't know if I could find my way over there or not.  Hopefully someone else can step up here.
I've never been there, so I'm like you Seth, can somebody that has been there a few times step up and get us to the powerlines?
Seth, you still gonna run a shuttle for me to the tow pig? Looks like Richard may need a ride also.

Yeah where do I need to pick you up?  I am going to have my neighbor riding with me and we might camp.  I don't know how full of gear my rig will be but anyone that needs a  ride is welcome if I have the room.  What time are we going to try to get on the trail?  I was thinking around 9:30-10 would probably be reasonable.
Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

ranger11

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »
I will need a ride for 2 also.

mdo817

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2009, 02:12:51 PM »
I will need a ride for 2 also.
Not really, Crystal can stay with the rigs after we unload. ;D That's what I plan to do with Donna.

Rain needs to go away!

ranger11

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »
yeah what ever I was not awake yet. Is it raing that far north.

ranger11

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »
How long does it take this place to dry out?

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTN0084?from=sixten_topnav

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »
Should we have a backup park in mind for Saturday if it's going to rain up in Chatanooga?
Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

RotorHead

« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2009, 11:07:49 AM »
I'm out on this one.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »
Understand, it will be no problem at all to come down to the public side and get you folks. I just need to know before hand that way I can allow for enough time to make from the lease to the public side. {toast}
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2009, 02:34:54 PM »
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

mdo817

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2009, 10:49:49 PM »
Ok guys, here is the deal. From what I have read and found out from what I consider a reliable source, with the weather we have coming in starting tonight and go through Thursday, Aetna will be messy and very slick to say the least. I would like for us to run Aetna in more favorable conditions, maybe do more riding than winching and pulling rigs out of the mud and off trees. I have decided to postpone this ride for a later date. We have not had great luck this year with Mother Nature, look at how many times it took to get to Beasley. Would anyone be interested in doing a meet and eat Saturday. Maybe a Hooters, eat some wings and check out some local talent.  {toast} {letseat}

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2009, 09:02:04 AM »
Ok guys, here is the deal. From what I have read and found out from what I consider a reliable source, with the weather we have coming in starting tonight and go through Thursday, Aetna will be messy and very slick to say the least. I would like for us to run Aetna in more favorable conditions, maybe do more riding than winching and pulling rigs out of the mud and off trees. I have decided to postpone this ride for a later date. We have not had great luck this year with Mother Nature, look at how many times it took to get to Beasley. Would anyone be interested in doing a meet and eat Saturday. Maybe a Hooters, eat some wings and check out some local talent.  {toast} {letseat}

Old wise man make good decision.   {salute}

Daniel

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2009, 11:49:41 AM »

Sounds great...but I'll just be there in spirit.  Maybe Orlando will be favorable to me with the bikini-clad womens again!   ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM