BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep Submarine Training!!!  (Read 478 times)

RotorHead

Jeep Submarine Training!!!
« on: August 03, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »
I hate to see somebody's rig get trashed, but you gotta admit this is pretty funny. Capt. Gilligan was determined to go down with the ship...

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1186025835/Why_You_Shouldnt_Park_a_Jeep_Near_the_Ocean

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
Re: Jeep Submarine Training!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »
Holy crap thread revival.

He must have had the Jeep Thing real bad.  I commend him for wanting to go down with his Jeep.  {hardlaugh}
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

Drap

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 01:06:31 AM »
That link was nice, but I didnt see a jeep, well maby I did, it took a while to find tho. Kitty was in the way.

We use to camp on the beach at Nags Head NC all the time, I could see that happening. He had a video for his ins. So there was no reason to have all most get killed for a Jeep. I'm not saying I dont love my Jeep, I do but my Jeep is also a TJ not a crappy YJ. Oops did I type that? A TJ would have drove right out and if it was a (white TJ) it would have walked on the water!

But I think if it was me I would have grabbed another beer and sat down to watch the show.  {cheers2}

Or maby the BEER was in the Jeep,  :fu( thats got to be what he was trying to save.

RotorHead

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 06:52:10 PM »
Wow, just realized I've been here two years now. Thanks for somebody finally replying to my thread.  {nln}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM