BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Fall Crawl  (Read 18420 times)

ghostdancer308

Re: Fall Crawl
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 10:34:12 AM »
I AM IN!!! {toast}

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

ghostdancer308

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »
I am hoping to see all of you soon. Are we going to spectate or ride? I might camp 1 night. I am going to try and get my daughter for this event. Lets do this!! {toast}

RotorHead

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 01:11:13 PM »
I am hoping to see all of you soon. Are we going to spectate or ride? I might camp 1 night. I am going to try and get my daughter for this event. Lets do this!! {toast}

A little of both. It will be crowded, but there will still be plenty of riding. There will also be plenty of watching too. Last time I went they had a band. Not sure about this one.

The entire field will be filled with people camping. Good Time.

mdo817

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
I'm going.

I was just fixing to call you about it.  {toast}

You going to be in on Friday Morning?

mdo817

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 01:20:10 PM »

A little of both. It will be crowded, but there will still be plenty of riding. There will also be plenty of watching too. Last time I went they had a band. Not sure about this one.

I agree with Mike on that, I'm not sure how the camping is going to work, Steve fenced off the whole field in front of the widow maker hill across the driveway from the main camping. I forgot to ask him if he was going to open it for FC. He has a nice stand of grass growing, I assume it's for Ms. Kims horses.

RotorHead

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »

I agree with Mike on that, I'm not sure how the camping is going to work, Steve fenced off the whole field in front of the widow maker hill across the driveway from the main camping. I forgot to ask him if he was going to open it for FC. He has a nice stand of grass growing, I assume it's for Ms. Kims horses.

Interesting. I know he was leveling it off a while back when I was out there and Will said he was making a dove field. I'm sure we'll find a spot. I even have a generator now. Thanks Mark.

ranger11

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »
The last I heard he was gonna open that up for camping. There's a big gate that opens up. I have to work both days but I plan to make and apperance sat afternoon if I can hitch a ride again

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 03:43:03 PM »
So, it's 45 to just ride through & 15 for a passenger?
I might be able to go, just depends on what work I can get done around the house before then.
It's getting to a busy time of year for me & free weekends are few. {boohoo}
Perry

mdo817

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
So, it's 45 to just ride through & 15 for a passenger?
I might be able to go, just depends on what work I can get done around the house before then.
It's getting to a busy time of year for me & free weekends are few. {boohoo}
Yes that's what Spring Crawl was. There will be lots of rigs/buggies, beating the crap out of them. If you haven't ever been to a big ride it's sometimes a sight to behold. {letseat}

ghostdancer308

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »
Where you at MikeD? Gonna have to coax you out with a Yager B!! {letseat}

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »
If I get to go, I'm going to take a half day on Friday & get there around 2ish if my wife can get off.
Will I get to do some riding that weekend?
I'll be bringing a big bottle of Sailor Jerrys & Jager.
Perry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM