BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: IT'S KILLING ME!  (Read 711 times)

So-Bad-Im-Good

Re: IT'S KILLING ME!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »
Let's see 32 ppl here so we are having 3 turkeys(1 traditional,2 deep fried)1 ham,2 deer tenderloins,gravey,dressing,sweet potatoes,potatoe salad,macaroni salad,pasta salad,cranberry salad,baked beans,green beans,cream corm,"homemade"yeast rolls.Desserts:4 chocalate pies,1 coconut red velvet cake,peanut butter pies(my favorite),ice cream,pecan pies.I think that is all.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 06:03:39 PM »
My mom's buttermilk pies will blow your mind.   {bling}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »
where are you Mike... cause in 06-07 the AF was packing too... but maybe you are in the south somewhere.. at BALAD i should say most of them had a M16A2.. alot had 9mm.. up north at Spiecher everyone had a gun... at BIAP everyone had something...

i'm kirkuk in the north east
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

mdo817

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »
where are you Mike... cause in 06-07 the AF was packing too... but maybe you are in the south somewhere.. at BALAD i should say most of them had a M16A2.. alot had 9mm.. up north at Spiecher everyone had a gun... at BIAP everyone had something...

i'm kirkuk in the north east
I guess the kindler gentler AF doesn't think you need no stinkin' weapon. That sux, I don't like to go to the Wal-Mart with out one. Something is wrong with this picture. :bs)

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 12:02:13 AM »
Warrior??  last time i was there everyone had a weapon..... maybe the AF thinks that you guys cant handle it.. havin a weapon with you 24/7 would make it feel like your in combat and they dont want to stress you out

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 03:39:58 AM »
Warrior??  last time i was there everyone had a weapon..... maybe the AF thinks that you guys cant handle it.. havin a weapon with you 24/7 would make it feel like your in combat and they dont want to stress you out

yep Warrior, sort of a joke huh. 

i do get a little scared when i hear bumps in the night.  this place is a joke, next wheeling trip i'll tell you all about it, you guys will get a good laugh
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 07:08:40 AM »
cool i like hearing war stories cause i dont have any of my own...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM