BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Remember...  (Read 628 times)

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
Re: Remember...
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 12:31:26 AM »
how did this turn from a "jimmy is an idiot" thread to "its mike d's birthday" thread?

If you look at the Rules and Regulations of GATR, in Section 5, Paragraph 7, you will see that no thread is allowed to ever continue on one topic and must have at least one off topic comment, and thus hijack, per page on average.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 01:41:30 AM »
hey its sction 7 para 5 u dumbasss.... damn...... and yea i am still up and Jimmy is passed out,,,, damn college kids cant keep up with the old guys..... 

ghostdancer308

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 02:19:37 AM »
PICs!! you got to get them now...us old guys out lasting the young ones..drinking? PICS!!!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »
sorry no pics... but if Jimmy is a real man he will post up saying that his ass went to bed befor me....  {toast}

but shots were coming like every 10mins... and Jimmy and his Grateful dead shot and redheadedsluts shots.. then to top it off the last one was a liquid cocanie shot... got back to the house and made drunk food.. I think that was the end of all of us..

I told Theresa we needed the camera but we were already heading to Logans steakhouse.. Changed from StoneCrest to Logans do to the college kid.......but it was still a great time....  {toast} {toast} {toast}

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
Yeah, I went to bed before you. But I drank as much as you did {nln} had a blast, we'll have to do it again.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 10:30:49 AM »
if your truck has two batteries, that red wire still might be hot, even if its not connected to the battery you just took out {no} {hihi}

Also, mechanic's gloves are not rated for any sort of electrical insulation.

This concludes today's safety lessen, now back to making fun of Jimmy.

So Jimmy, where did the hot battery cable make contact?  Early New Years Eve fireworks?

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 11:54:25 AM »
yea it was fun... havent drank that much in a long time...  {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast}
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:57:14 AM by urdaddyjeep »

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 12:12:24 PM »
if your truck has two batteries, that red wire still might be hot, even if its not connected to the battery you just took out {no} {hihi}

Also, mechanic's gloves are not rated for any sort of electrical insulation.

This concludes today's safety lessen, now back to making fun of Jimmy.

So Jimmy, where did the hot battery cable make contact?  Early New Years Eve fireworks?

Across a 13mm wrench between a bolt on the ABS box and the cable.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM