BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: DURHAMTOWN 4X4 AREA CLOSED UNTIL SPRING 2010, IF THEN  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Will

• Visitor
Re: DURHAMTOWN 4X4 AREA CLOSED UNTIL SPRING 2010, IF THEN
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 09:02:30 PM »
just sent Mike at D-town a e-mail I will know in the am.... I sent him a link to this thread...

and yea going back and reading what some of you posted you did blast him.. TACT is something we all have to learn.. just cause it wasnt your cup of tea doesnt mean you can say what ever pops in that Walt Disney Imagination.. cause if I did that I would be asked to leave this club.. but I try and use TACT when talking on here..

Are you the sergeant of the TACTical forum police?   ;D

Sorry, couldn't resist such an oPUNing  {cool}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Daniel

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 12:27:48 AM »
I personally don't remeber anyone blasting Mike. I've got nothing against the guy. It's just I know that the 4x4 section of Durhamtown wasn't too challenging lots of simple stuff. I'm sure for a stock or new guy it would be awesome. But you could definitely tell that priorities were aimed at the dirtbike/ATV side of the park. I would personally thank the guy for having an ORV park in the first place. If it's doing nothng but costing him
money, I don't really suppose I can blame him for wanting to close it, in these times especially if that's actually what's happening. If he's being forces to close it then there's not much he can do anyways.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »
just sent Mike at D-town a e-mail I will know in the am.... I sent him a link to this thread...

and yea going back and reading what some of you posted you did blast him.. TACT is something we all have to learn.. just cause it wasnt your cup of tea doesnt mean you can say what ever pops in that Walt Disney Imagination.. cause if I did that I would be asked to leave this club.. but I try and use TACT when talking on here..

If some has been to a park, and has an honest opinion about it, I feel it should be shared. No one is taking your ability to go to that park away and check it out for your self. If you like then share your opinion why. I have read every post in this thread and not one single person has said anything about Mike.

Any good business owner would love to get feed back and learn where to improve. If you dont listen to the consumer your business is destined to fail.

BTW I dont see any parks endorsing this club, so why should we be mute when it comes to voicing an opinion about any of them. We try all parks in the area, if its an unsuccessful ride then it will probably not be on the calendar as much the next season. We do our best to listen to the members here to make sure each of our rides are a success.

ALSO NO MODERATORS HAVE BEEN DELETING ANY POST! SO MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE POST BUTTON AND IT SHOWS UP. IF YOU GET A RED SCRIPT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, THAT MEANS SOMEONE HAS POSTED BEFORE YOU. YOU WILL HAVE TO RESUBMIT YOUR POST.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »
ok you know what... whatever...

More bees come to honey then to shit...

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »
I'm Lost here...  {popcorn}
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »
ok you know what... whatever...

More bees come to honey then to shit...

You summed my post up exactly. More bees come to honey than shit. We are making honey here and it looks like some of the guys are suggesting that D-town, start producing some honey (rocks) as well. ;)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Daniel

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 11:49:12 AM »
For me, Durhamtown didn't offer enough for me to go back.  That's all I'm saying.  If you don't wanna hear it sorry.  I know other people have went and enjoyed the crap out of that place, which is awesome.  I'm glad they did.  But I'm not gonna lie and say I had the best time in my life there 'cause I didn't.  Seems like everyone that was there when I went shared the same opinion.  

ghostdancer308

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »
Chuck your in North Cuba, you have other things to worry about ;). As for the post deleting, a mod has already contacted me. I am pretty sure it was something on my end. Our internet signal isn't the best and I know others have had the same problem in the past. I am not the least upset or worried about the missing posts. Just wanted to clarify that!  {btt}

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
I just wanted to clarify. No one has been deleting anything since the last open discussion about it.

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »
I just wanted to clarify. No one has been deleting anything since the last open discussion about it.
- ha, i perfur licon locked discussions  {hihi} {hihi} {peek}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »
Chuck your in North Cuba, you have other things to worry about ;). As for the post deleting, a mod has already contacted me. I am pretty sure it was something on my end. Our internet signal isn't the best and I know others have had the same problem in the past. I am not the least upset or worried about the missing posts. Just wanted to clarify that!  {btt}

{bruce}
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM