BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Durhamtown mudfest ride  (Read 5512 times)

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
Re: Durhamtown mudfest ride
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 08:44:49 PM »
Hey Kyle, when are you going to be able to free up and make a ride? Do you work every weekend?

I'm pretty sure he's been to more than you  ~>} and almost gets fired for going each time he rides  :D

Funny thing is, I was hoping to see Kyle and was asking a serious question, not calling him out or anything.  :)

Other funny thing is, just because I haven't made an OFFICIAL GATR ride doesn't mean I don't make other rides.
 I didn't see you at Fall Crawl, Jeep Beach, 7 out of 8 RR trips last year, or at DT this past weekend when it was storming and a muddy mess where I was helping winch people out of the woods most of the night for example. Oh and being about 4 or more hours away from any of those places doesn't exactly make them local events for me, unlike some people that live like, 10 minutes away or whateverr..  :PV  {hooters}  :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 08:49:41 PM by HHI_Rubicon »
Semper Fi

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 09:15:40 PM »
whoo hold on... Kyle going to RR doesnt count.. thats like right next door... and Kyle wasnt saying you were the pimp... was saying you were the bitch.. LOL....

Will who asked you to pipe up...

Im aware. Iwas just letting you know that I am the pimp, do you know what I am saying?

Hey Kyle, when are you going to be able to free up and make a ride? Do you work every weekend?

I'm pretty sure he's been to more than you  ~>} and almost gets fired for going each time he rides  :D

Funny thing is, I was hoping to see Kyle and was asking a serious question, not calling him out or anything.  :)

Other funny thing is, just because I haven't made an OFFICIAL GATR ride doesn't mean I don't make other rides.
 I didn't see you at Fall Crawl, Jeep Beach, 7 out of 8 RR trips last year, or at DT this past weekend when it was storming and a muddy mess where I was helping winch people out of the woods most of the night for example. Oh and being about 4 or more hours away from any of those places doesn't exactly make them local events for me, unlike some people that live like, 10 minutes away or whateverr..  :PV  {hooters}  :)

haha. will is just pissed that he hasn't had a wheelable jeep in over 6 months. gettin closer tho!!!

but yeah, I'll see you at DT and hopefully we'll both be able to make the RR ride in feb.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:25 PM »
WTH...   atleast Tony didnt pack and run when it started to RAIN>>> and its too bad too cause those of you that tucked tail and ran or just didnt show cause of rain missed a hell of a good time...  {toast} {toast} {toast}

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2010, 09:37:32 PM »
 We were granted access to non public trails and provided trail guides. Here are some quick videos of what the trails looked like at night in the rain........

Lee slipping and sliding :

/>
Lee sliding off the bridge, me turning around and winching him out:

/>
MikeD sliding off the same nasty spot as well, Mark winching him out.

/>
Semper Fi

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 09:46:13 PM »
you would put the video of me getting stuck on there huh.... LOL... its all good... that trail was slick as whale snot...

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »

Funny thing is I didn't inquire about your wheelin' habits, simply defending Kyle on his. Didn't really think you were busting his balls too much. Another funny thing is I was at Fall Crawl, and also that 1 time you claim to have seen me out of 8 times you went to RiverRock must have been your first trip there when Kyle, Mark and I showed you guys the place in your stockers. But you got me on the riding in stormy, muddy messes and helping people out on the trail, those are two things that I just don't do.

Just friendly discussion man. I'll stop posting since I didn't attend this ride though  :)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 09:50:22 PM »

Funny thing is I didn't inquire about your wheelin' habits, simply defending Kyle on his. Didn't really think you were busting his balls too much. Another funny thing is I was at Fall Crawl, and also that 1 time you claim to have seen me out of 8 times you went to RiverRock must have been your first trip there when Kyle, Mark and I showed you guys the place in your stockers. But you got me on the riding in stormy, muddy messes and helping people out on the trail, those are two things that I just don't do.

Just friendly discussion man. I'll stop posting since I didn't attend this ride though  :)
Yep, friendly discussion hence my emoticons.  ;) I appreciated you showing me around when I showed up in a bone stock brand new Jeep, never saw you after that but was hoping to have a beer with ya. No need to stop posting man, who cares if you weren't at the ride. But if you throw a flame at me, it's all in good fun that you expect it back.  {toast}
Semper Fi

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 09:54:38 PM »
wow......... where did this turn....... you 2 need to get a room............... and Will you like mud remember.....

Offline Alpha4x4

• Visitor
    • BluelakeOffroad.com
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 09:56:26 PM »
Well, I have a blast everytime I we go out...DT was unique and great IMHO. I'm with Ben, I'd love to go back and explore some more trails. Aiden and Briggs got to bring out the big guns and roll some Tonka's as well  ;D. Nice to meet some new folks, well worth salvaging the weekend after MM was a wash. What great setup DT has out there...it really has it all. Nice place for a long weekend...the ZJ really got a nice workout, even tested the 4.0 rev limiter this time  ;)

Regretfully, no pics from me...my BB memeory card experianced a failure....sorry.

Bryan
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 09:59:38 PM by AlphaZJ »
"Lets Roll" - Todd Beamer 9/11
2005 LJ 4x4 Unlimited 4.0 Auto

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »
 I laughed my ass off at the videos, I would not have thought people would slide off like that but it was soo nasty it was like ice. Don't feel bad Mike, pretty much everyone got stuck, Calvins was the worst though, wish we had video of that.
Semper Fi

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 09:58:34 PM »
yea no kidding.. kinda would have like to get video or pics of me almost sliding down the hill when I got stuck..

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »
GATR guys? :

Semper Fi

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM