BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Durhamtown mudfest ride  (Read 5780 times)

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
Re: Durhamtown mudfest ride
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2010, 02:09:20 AM »
 iws   
98 XJ

mdo817

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2010, 03:13:00 AM »
ditch the carpet. It holds everything in it. Get a set of husky liners for the floor. Love 'em! Carpets for mall crawlers. ;D

Mine is a Mall crawler, but I still need to remove the carpet. I don't want the Orange Julius to spill & stain my carpet when I'm going over a off camber curb! ;D

In due time my freind... you will drain your bank account into your jeep because one mod will lead to the next and the next and the next. its endless. and awesome. aaaand expensive.

fixed it for ya.
Or you can just buy another Jeep, consider it a trail rig, and throw money at both of them, then buy your wife one, and chunk some more at it. Dang this is fun, aint it Perry. {toast}

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2010, 07:45:12 AM »
Take the dead possum that Mark hid under your seat out.
Thought about this thread last night when I walked out to put my dogs up and realized they had brought a present into the back yard. They killed one of the biggest possum I've ever seen, bet this thing was 20lbs.
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

Offline Hilldweller

• Visitor
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2010, 08:53:38 AM »
Looks like a dirty-good time.

We went there in October for the Steel Soldiers rally; I'm still cleaning mud out of the nooks and crannies.

/>
Safety fast,
Bill

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM