BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: RC JK for sale  (Read 709 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: RC JK for sale
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »
Not mine, I wish! I hope to do a scale build one of these days, but they can cost a small fortune on their own. Some of the more detailed scales can get up there around the $600-$1000 and take a lot of bench time working on them to get em perfect. I would really like to do a scaled XJ build, but the only place that makes a legitimate XJ body is in Europe somewhere and asks ~$500 for the body alone :o
That's almost twice what I paid for my 2.0 build XJ, and it runs and drives. ;)

and the real thing was probably more fun to rev up and jump off a trailer too :D
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

mdo817

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 01:27:14 PM »
Not mine, I wish! I hope to do a scale build one of these days, but they can cost a small fortune on their own. Some of the more detailed scales can get up there around the $600-$1000 and take a lot of bench time working on them to get em perfect. I would really like to do a scaled XJ build, but the only place that makes a legitimate XJ body is in Europe somewhere and asks ~$500 for the body alone :o
That's almost twice what I paid for my 2.0 build XJ, and it runs and drives. ;)

and the real thing was probably more fun to rev up and jump off a trailer too :D
You tell us, you did it, it looked fun even though I was going to use the ramps.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 01:28:00 PM »
Was pretty fun. Got rid of that pesky air dam too {nln}
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM