BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: March 6 Aftermath  (Read 9223 times)

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
Re: March 6 Aftermath
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys who organized and led this ride.  My fiancee and I enjoyed it, and my daughter got to experience her first bumpy ride.  We'll be sure to be out in the future for "Bring the kids" rides.  A little more lifted and sporting more aggressive tread on the old tires.

I'll post up my pics in the next couple of days.
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2010, 08:41:39 PM »
It looks like you guys had a great time.  It is always more fun when the whole family can hit the trails together.

Offline Hilldweller

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »
It looks like you guys had a great time.  It is always more fun when the whole family can hit the trails together.
The kids do make for a fresh perspective; pure joy.

I especially appreciated the little girl who volunteered to jump in the mud puddle to hook the strap to Nut's bumper --- and her wonderful mom who said it would be okay.  That's spirit!
He already had the strap hooked up front so it wasn't necessary.  But what a cool kid.
Safety fast,
Bill

Offline TonkaJK

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 06:07:11 PM »
it was an awesome day and a awesome ride!!!

my jeep was kinda lonely since it was the oldest one there and the only CJ....  lol!

two of my clubs members arent yet members on this site just yet, but should be joining soon.  the guy that was filming everyone crossing the river is my webmaster for my site.  he said he would have that vid edited and uploaded soon.  he also got 3 videos of Andys brother in the mud hole and already uploaded those as well as two panoramic shots of us at the meeting spot. 

here is a link to the page on my site:
http://curraheejeeps.com/rides/2010-03-06.html

Where is that video footage of the river crossing? We have been waiting anxiously!  {letseat}
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:09:14 PM by Richard »

Offline rdkingnut

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 06:20:50 PM »
KOOL VIDEO!!!!!  i had a blast reliving my mudbath!!!!!!!  it only took 4 hours to get the mud outta everything. glad evrybody had fun. now u know part of the reason they call me NUT.  just ask ANDY or JIMMY. we had a great time again along with my friends that were riding with me. the guy drivin the bug was a friend of mine too that i had talked into coming just that morning at Mcdonalds.

Offline davethomas

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2010, 03:09:53 AM »

my jeep was kinda lonely since it was the oldest one there and the only CJ....  lol!

two of my clubs members arent yet members on this site just yet, but should be joining soon.  the guy that was filming everyone crossing the river is my webmaster for my site.  he said he would have that vid edited and uploaded soon.  he also got 3 videos of Andys brother in the mud hole and already uploaded those as well as two panoramic shots of us at the meeting spot. 

Where is that video footage of the river crossing? We have been waiting anxiously!  {letseat}

i will ask hhim tomorrow about it.
Prez of Currahee Jeeps

Offline TonkaJK

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2010, 04:43:32 AM »

i will ask hhim tomorrow about it.

Thanks!  {popcorn}

Offline wcbuyer

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
This is a little late but I would also like to thank the hosts for putting this ride together.  I had a great time.  I will post some pictures that I took a little later.

Offline wcbuyer

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »
Some pictures:

Offline wcbuyer

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 10:23:29 PM »

Offline wcbuyer

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 10:25:10 PM »

Offline TonkaJK

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 04:42:01 AM »
Nice pictures!!! I am already getting that "itch" to go back up there. Next time, I would like to see "Helicopter Pad"!!!  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM