BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Winches... Not Just For Pirates T-Shirt Group Buy  (Read 2132 times)

Offline mdywglr4x4

• Visitor
Winches... Not Just For Pirates T-Shirt Group Buy
« on: March 10, 2010, 01:52:06 PM »
Greetings GATR Members! I enjoy having different things. Different clothing. I drive a Jeep with no fenders for this reason. It is fun. With this I am not a big fan of lots of 'mainstream' clothing. Basic jeans and such I like. T-Shirts I like to have stuff that you don't see. Stuff that is unique and different.

So I make my own. Sites like Cafe Press are limited in design, shirt selection and price. It is too expensive to get a single shirt and printed on their most basic and lower quality shirts. 30-40 dollars. The answer?

Group Buys essentially. I think of humorous/play on words/etc designs and get them designed. Sometimes I need help with that. Sometimes I can do it myself. Hard for me to move from my head to the computer. So I have a new design. While washing the Jeep a couple weeks ago, then reading a new book about pirates... thought of something fun.

So I present you with the "Winches... Not Just For Pirates" shirt. I have the final design/artwork/proof ready to go. I am looking to place an order and provide the shirts to members here and various other locations. Total turn around will be a couple weeks as I let them run their course. Payment will NOT be expected until the shirts are in hand and ready to ship.

Shirts:
6.1oz Preshrunk 100% cotton. Screen Printed 2 color. Robust. Well made. Years of wear in them.

Available Sizes:
S,M,L,XL,2XL-6XL

Color: Charcoal. Very smooth/light gray
Text Color: Black/White

Cost - 20 dollars shipped.(2XL-6XL 23 shipped due to pricing increase). Paypal Accepted w/ No additional fees. Again no payment needed until delivery/shipment.

Design:

Interested? Want a shirt? Add your name/username and size and qty.

1. Halston - Qty 3 - Large
2. tjl1388, 1 2XL
3. dmhines 1 Large
4. YJ-Jer

Comments? Critiscm? Fire away!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:13:37 PM by mdywglr4x4 »

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Winches... Not Just For Pirates T-Shirt Group Buy
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:29:44 PM »
Not in for that design, but wish we had a good quality club shirt for a spectacular price.

Offline mdywglr4x4

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 02:44:31 PM »
Not in for that design, but wish we had a good quality club shirt for a spectacular price.

Matt had mentioned that. I can look into it actually and design something/create something fun.

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 03:58:14 PM »

Matt had mentioned that. I can look into it actually and design something/create something fun.

Some people around here would probably perfer the design to include a rainbow flag.
Perry

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 04:26:50 PM »
Some people around here would probably perfer the design to include a rainbow flag.

There it went..... that didn't take long.  And from a surprise new attacker    8==D

Offline mdywglr4x4

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 04:32:55 PM »

HAH

If that is the want of the majority...

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »

HAH

If that is the want of the majority...

just jimmy, mike d and apparently perry.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline mdywglr4x4

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 11:14:14 PM »
List updated! Get in on it now! :)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »

Kyle, I think you misspelled "Ryan Mcpenisface", thats ok, everyone makes mistakes.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 12:04:12 AM »

Kyle, I think you misspelled "Ryan Mcpenisface", thats ok, everyone makes mistakes.

I just try to forget that i know him.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM