BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep EVENT..  (Read 2967 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Jeep EVENT..
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 10:37:24 PM »
hey this is coming fast....

I would like to find out just who is coming so when i get the food and drinks i have somewhat of an idea how much... and getting the gift cards i need to know guys... some come on support this event ...

mdo817

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 11:16:24 PM »
hey this is coming fast....

I would like to find out just who is coming so when i get the food and drinks i have somewhat of an idea how much... and getting the gift cards i need to know guys... some come on support this event ...
What's the final plan Mike, are you riding trails on base, or going riding around town. I'm still trying to work this out.

urdaddyjeep

Re: Jeep EVENT..UPDATED
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 08:00:04 AM »
ok here it is ....

show time is 0930... there is a $20 fee for each rig you bring

judging starts about 1030

prizes given out afterwards.. around 1100

grill will be going on starting aroung 1045... a buck for a hotdog and 2 for hamburger. 

REMEMBER ALL MONEY COLLECTED GOES TO THE WOUNDED WARRIORS AND THE FISHER HOUSE..

after the prizes are given out we will ride around post on the hard ball.. we might go off post.. still trying to get the ok from Army...
those of you that want to go off roading there is a mud pit right next to were we will be at...

Prizes..... nothing fancy cause noone wants to give anything up cheap bastards... so I will be giving up a few things... nothing fancy like i said... so i know this will be a turn off for alot of you guys... but get over it.... this isnt about what you get its about what you give.... so get off your ass and support this..

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »
ok here it is ....

show time is 0930... there is a $20 fee for each rig you bring

judging starts about 1030

prizes given out afterwards.. around 1100

grill will be going on starting aroung 1045... a buck for a hotdog and 2 for hamburger. 

REMEMBER ALL MONEY COLLECTED GOES TO THE WOUNDED WARRIORS AND THE FISHER HOUSE..

after the prizes are given out we will ride around post on the hard ball.. we might go off post.. still trying to get the ok from Army...
those of you that want to go off roading there is a mud pit right next to were we will be at...

Prizes..... nothing fancy cause noone wants to give anything up cheap bastards... so I will be giving up a few things... nothing fancy like i said... so i know this will be a turn off for alot of you guys... but get over it.... this isnt about what you get its about what you give.... so get off your ass and support this..

Is this event posted anywhere else?

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 07:26:31 PM »
i am not sure... a few other people have said that they have posted it... I have posted it on the Augusta Jeep site.... the FB site... they are having their Jeep Ride that day...

Offline filthydirtyjeepgirl

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 12:01:34 AM »
I have posted it on Wheelers for the Wounded.org. I had given the leader a heads up over there that you were trying to pull this event together, and he was going to let some of his active duty jeepers know.

I will also send a message to some contacts I have within the VA and ask that they let their VA members know in Atlanta/elsewhere in the SE region/VISN 7 to see what they can drum up as well.  If I hear back from anyone I will let you know.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 11:52:23 AM »
thanks

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 08:56:13 AM »
ok people... its that time to put up or shut up... please respond if you are coming... I dont want or need anyother BS... just those that are comin..

1. ME

nashirak

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
2. William

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 07:44:03 AM »
ok this event might be in Thompson.... I will know more this week. There is an event that I might have to piggie back off of...

but I still think that it sucks that out of the hundreds of members that GATR has there are only 4 people saying that they are coming to support the soliders that were wounded in combat. But if I said that there was a ride at Tellico that weekend there would be 50 of you saying that you were going... Times are tough.. I got that.. but I just dont get what the problem is.. I put this out long time ago...

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »
its so nice to know that there isnt much to say after that huh....

ghostdancer308

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2010, 01:46:50 PM »
hahahahahah!!!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM