BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep Beach 2010 Check In  (Read 4007 times)

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
Re: Jeep Beach 2010 Check In
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 09:37:51 AM »

Don't listen to Matt. He said he was going last year and just never showed up.  ::)

I'm gonna try to make it. I had a great time last year and want to go this year, but the Moab trip is just 2 weeks later. Gonna be hard to afford both. I'll see what I can do though. Anybody want to rent floor space in your room?  {popcorn}

This year should be pretty cool. A bunch of West Coast guys on JKO are coming. Lance and his crew from Pirate are gonna be there too.

Mike, my buddy I went with last year just backed out of this years event due to a wedding.... if you are interested we can split a room and depending on which way you are going we could meet up en route.  {toast}
Semper Fi

RotorHead

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 10:25:28 AM »

Don't listen to Matt. He said he was going last year and just never showed up.  ::)

I'm gonna try to make it. I had a great time last year and want to go this year, but the Moab trip is just 2 weeks later. Gonna be hard to afford both. I'll see what I can do though. Anybody want to rent floor space in your room?  {popcorn}

This year should be pretty cool. A bunch of West Coast guys on JKO are coming. Lance and his crew from Pirate are gonna be there too.

Mike, my buddy I went with last year just backed out of this years event due to a wedding.... if you are interested we can split a room and depending on which way you are going we could meet up en route.  {toast}

Hey thanks Tony. I might just take you up on that. I'll know more in a week or two. I'll give you plenty of notice if I can't make it so you'll have time to get another roomy if you want.

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 10:30:54 AM »

Hey thanks Tony. I might just take you up on that. I'll know more in a week or two. I'll give you plenty of notice if I can't make it so you'll have time to get another roomy if you want.

I haven't booked a room because of Lou backing out so right now I am not jammed up except I don't have a reservation anywhere. My fall back plan is to stay with a girl I met last year at Jeep Beach lol.
Just wondering, what days might you want to go? I was thinking Friday afternoon till Sunday night or Monday morning but I'm flexible.
Semper Fi

BigJerm

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »
Just wondering, what days might you want to go? I was thinking Friday afternoon till Sunday night or Monday morning but I'm flexible.

I learned last year after the sunday activites were over (mainly the parade and some food at the pool) EVERYONE left. When I got up the next morning the lot was empty so unless you plan to do your own thing Sunday night, save the money and just get a late checkout Sunday morning.

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »

I learned last year after the sunday activites were over (mainly the parade and some food at the pool) EVERYONE left. When I got up the next morning the lot was empty so unless you plan to do your own thing Sunday night, save the money and just get a late checkout Sunday morning.

I agree. I spoke with my female friend earlier today and she offered for me to stay with her at her place on the water WITH a garage for top / doors. Turns out her friend is the VP of the Ocean Plaza which is the host hotel for the event, she put in a call for me.  ;D

Plan A: You and I split a room at a discounted rate at the Plaza hotel Fri / Sat nights and store our stuff in her garage.

Plan B: You pull a Mike D and don't show up, and I stay with her.  {popcorn}  ;D

Oh and first rounds on me.  {toast}

Semper Fi

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 03:01:08 PM »
discounted rate at the Plaza hotel Fri / Sat nights and store our stuff in her garage.

Cheaper than the JB rate?  In at $79.  Hook me and Chuckie UP! 

The reservation has a 6pm cancel day of arrival so no risk in making a res so you're covered.

We will roll at a decent time on Sunday, and gotta work Monday.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 03:04:45 PM by Doug »

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »
 Mike L, get in touch with me on here, text or call if you still have my number. I got the info on the rooms but they are booking up quick apparently.
It's not a problem if you aren't going to go, but the sooner I know what your plans are the sooner I can make my plans.  {toast}
Semper Fi

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 02:20:10 PM »
I'm thinking of going.

Anyone looking to split a room?

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 06:52:55 PM »
If anyone is interested in some cool jeep beach T-shirts then you should check these out:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27618
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM