BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GATR Member Spotted  (Read 646 times)

nashirak

Re: GATR Member Spotted
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 09:43:09 AM »
I am one of the DD guys, too. I can tell you these people won't lead you wrong. Aside from some light scratches from branches and such (that I'll buff out the next time I wash/wax), you wouldn't think I'd trailed it at all. If you want to try an obstacle, they'll guide you over it as painlessly as possible. If you want to hit a bypass, that's cool too.

Oh, and Nightwolf likes to get airborne in his Jeep. Literally.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »
Yeah, certain people you can egg on to try a line they didn't want to. Most of those people bring their junk on a trailer though. If you had a DD or don't feel comfortable trying a line, no one is gonna egg you on or give you too hard a time about not trying it.

that is such BS.... i take my DD and get crap for taking bypasses.... oh wait that is just me...

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »
Yeah, certain people you can egg on to try a line they didn't want to. Most of those people bring their junk on a trailer though. If you had a DD or don't feel comfortable trying a line, no one is gonna egg you on or give you too hard a time about not trying it.

that is such BS.... i take my DD and get crap for taking bypasses.... oh wait that is just me...

Only because you brag about the bypass like it was the trail.  {nln}

Just kidding man, they did it to me at spring crawl last year. I think the convo went "Come on man, drop into that mud hole. It's not that bad." That was followed shortly by a broken motor mount.
93 F-250 tow pig

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM