BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeeps "IMMORTAL" Build  (Read 890 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: Jeeps "IMMORTAL" Build
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 08:43:48 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that.....

this jeep is  8==D
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 11:47:36 AM »
Who cares what Pirate says about it? Jeep is the biggest supporter of the offroad community amongst manufacturers and by putting the time and money into something like this they're showing that they have a great interest in rock crawling and what their customers like to see. It's a well built rig that I'm sure would perform amazingly. This is apparent the manager of Jeep Off Road engineering who's so excited about this thing, and I'm guessing he has a say in what the next generation will look like. I mean think about it... Jeep took a Wrangler and put portals under it....  :o  Am I saying they should put portals under the next Wrangler?... yes  ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:50:29 AM by Will »
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that.....

this jeep is  8==D

Word. I wouldn't trade my Jeep for that hunk of crap
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »
Who cares what Pirate says about it? Jeep is the biggest supporter of the offroad community amongst manufacturers and by putting the time and money into something like this they're showing that they have a great interest in rock crawling and what their customers like to see. It's a well built rig that I'm sure would perform amazingly. This is apparent the manager of Jeep Off Road engineering who's so excited about this thing, and I'm guessing he has a say in what the next generation will look like. I mean think about it... Jeep took a Wrangler and put portals under it....  :o  Am I saying they should put portals under the next Wrangler?... yes  ;D

Or at least make it an option.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »
they need to get a new spokesman. haha.

cool jeep tho.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

nashirak

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. If off-the-shelf is available, I'm not knocking it. Like you said, Mark, just look at mine.

The guy on the video just made it sound like part hunting and customizing was a bad thing. That's all.

mdo817

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 01:30:54 PM »
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. If off-the-shelf is available, I'm not knocking it. Like you said, Mark, just look at mine.

The guy on the video just made it sound like part hunting and customizing was a bad thing. That's all.
That he did, I was just having some fun busting on ya. So what about having my first and second stages gone through?
Like I said they are Odin Poseidon. I may do a little diving this summer, even if it's just a run up to Lanier to blow some bubbles. We are heading to Mexico soon but as usual this will be a party trip, think my fall trip I will book a couple of dives for the second day since we will be there longer.

nashirak

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 09:56:01 PM »
Our service guy was off today, but I'll check on that tomorrow for you. Poseidon changed distributors here in the US again a few months ago, so getting parts is tricky. But I'll find out tomorrow for you.

Offline Richmon

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »
I do not see why this build could not be on Pirate.  I think the real issue with people not understanding Pirate is that Pirate does not consider non-fabricated parts as hardcore.  I mean a Jeep with portal axles is pretty trick.

RotorHead

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 06:17:20 PM »

Word. I wouldn't trade my Jeep for that hunk of crap

Liar.  ;D

Offline xjcrawler

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2010, 07:26:31 PM »
Gay paint job, but that thing looks like an awesome trail rig.

The paint scheme is gay but I like that color green with the black trim  {cool}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM