BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Uwharrie May 1/2 * Report *  (Read 3756 times)

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
Re: Uwharrie May 1/2
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 09:37:46 AM »
starting to wonder if you did this trip or not! Good to go! {toast}

Short and sweet, we ran Daniel, the most extreme and difficult trail they had. I would have never known it was rated as the most difficult at Uwharrie.  :-\

I liked Uwharrie, $5 per rig per day / $30 year pass ......... it reminded me of Durhamtown, just trails nothing like River Rock except for the hardest trail which we ran but even that would be on a moderate scale for River Rock.

I would rate River Rock the most difficult, Durhamtown next and then Uwharrie.

If you want to check out some cool scenery and hit trails like Durhamtown, check it out. If you want to trailer a moon buggy up there to get into some nasty stuff, don't bother. That's my opinion at least, I only spent a day there and most of it was spent helping someone who broke down on that ledge climb.
Semper Fi

ghostdancer308

Re: Uwharrie May 1/2 * Report *
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »
good to go! Looks like your weren't ever aired down {ehm}!

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »
good to go! Looks like your weren't ever aired down {ehm}!

I only aired down to 14 psi but I was aired down just incase.  {salute}
Semper Fi

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »
Better idea of the ledge

Semper Fi

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 02:46:07 PM »
hey i am heading to D-town the 15th to get things locked in for the shoot.. you should come.. that way i have someone there to help set up distance and such.. I want to use the hill behind the shooting stands.. it will add about 100 or so yrds.. and maybe we can add a few more targets.. give me a call later.. i have a softball game tonite that starts at 1800.. so give me a call around 2000..

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 03:54:37 PM »
hey i am heading to D-town the 15th to get things locked in for the shoot.. you should come.. that way i have someone there to help set up distance and such.. I want to use the hill behind the shooting stands.. it will add about 100 or so yrds.. and maybe we can add a few more targets.. give me a call later.. i have a softball game tonite that starts at 1800.. so give me a call around 2000..

I will be in Daytona for Jeep Beach on the 15th.  :PV
Semper Fi

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »
A far cry from my last Durhamtown trip, this was the ONLY puddle at Uwharrie. The place was a dust bowl.

Semper Fi

Offline GovtMule

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 08:30:29 PM »
I went down there late April my long bed could only handle the easy trail, my wheel base is way to big.  Overall good time, rode than shot on their range.  Let me know when you plan on going back.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM