BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: WeRocks (Aetna MTN)1st OFF-ROAD POKER RUN / Marc Black benfit run May 8th  (Read 4553 times)

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Great turn out folks, a little over $9000 was rasied this weekend.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

mdo817

Great turn out folks, a little over $9000 was rasied this weekend.

Sounds great Larry, I hate I couldn't make it. {toast}

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Did you get my text message saturday?

Ripped the ram off the 60 in about the first 45 minutes of being there. Found a portable welder and some batteries. Spent the next 45 minutes welding the ram to the diff cover and then drove it back to camp. Dopped the Tj off to be fixed correctly for free Saturday.

Sitting in the creek welding.............
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Brad

• Visitor
  • JACK IT UP!
repairs in a creek always suck in my opinion
2000 dodge durango mall crawler

mdo817

Did you get my text message saturday?

Ripped the ram off the 60 in about the first 45 minutes of being there. Found a portable welder and some batteries. Spent the next 45 minutes welding the ram to the diff cover and then drove it back to camp. Dopped the Tj off to be fixed correctly for free Saturday.

Sitting in the creek welding.............

I didn't get your text, don't matter I'm not text savvy, just call me next time. At least someone had something to get you off the trail. {toast}

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

I didn't get your text, don't matter I'm not text savvy, just call me next time. At least someone had something to get you off the trail. {toast}

All it said was "glad you didn't come up because my day ended early"
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

mdo817

Had I made it, you would have become co-pilot navigator, D had said she didn't want to go, and I felt the Vibe's that she didn't really want me to go either. Lot's of things going on and I needed to get a bunch of stuff done anyway. Hope to ride with you again soon though.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor

Had I made it, you would have become co-pilot navigator, D had said she didn't want to go, and I felt the Vibe's that she didn't really want me to go either. Lot's of things going on and I needed to get a bunch of stuff done anyway. Hope to ride with you again soon though.

Good Vibes I hope!   :D :D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM