BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Stock Rear Drive Shaft.  (Read 5972 times)

Offline drich394

• Visitor
Re: Stock Rear Drive Shaft.
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 05:28:11 PM »
 {ehm} post, asking for item, and zero repliz on the offers........  :bs)

Offline smcnick

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 02:23:26 PM »
Mark, if I could try them out that would be great.
Where are you located, dunwoody/sandysprings area here, North of Atl.

RockinWrangler, do you think it might?

Rich, leave me alone, I was working last night. And I don't understand why you care so much since you cannot help me.
Thats how I roll.

Mark, Rockin, and Rabun thanks for your help.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »
Mark, if I could try them out that would be great.
Where are you located, dunwoody/sandysprings area here, North of Atl.

RockinWrangler, do you think it might?

Rich, leave me alone, I was working last night. And I don't understand why you care so much since you cannot help me.
Thats how I roll.

Mark, Rockin, and Rabun thanks for your help.
AWWWW, come on now dont get your panties in a wad, im sure some one here has what you need, mark is located down here on the south side with me and brandon.... have a  {toast} and get your shit fixed..... u stick around here long enough and youll catch hell sometime or another... {hihi} ,

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 02:44:53 PM »
I think there is a Wrangler junkyard somewhere north of Atlanta, maybe someone that knows more can chime in. Sucks that Wranglers never show up in "regular" junkyards and when they do they are $$$ or stripped to the frame.

Edit: found one down here in Warner Robins for $75. What a rip off for a stock, used shaft.

Also, if it makes you feel better, drich has a big gold penis painted on the roof of his Jeep {hihi}
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »
well jimmy, ,, thsi is war,, you a$$

mdo817

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 03:42:36 PM »
As Ryan, (drich) said, I'm on the Southside, Google Locust Grove. The YJ one is my spare and isn't balanced, but I thought you were trying to wheel this weekend and I was willing to loan it to you if it would work. The TJ one is one that one of the other members on this board brought me to give to someone in need. So if it will work for you, you are welcome to have it. Find me a measurement for the shaft and I will measure this one. I know it's a TJ, not sure if it's a 4 banger or 4.0, auto or straightshift.

Offline smcnick

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 06:26:24 PM »
I found a stock one brand new for 185.99 thinking about that. says its for 93-95 14 7/8th, i feel mine is shorter than that.

Im looking into the TJ applications.

I need to measure mine, not back at home yet so cant.

drich, ryan, i am not a fan of taking shit when i'm asking for help. If i was being cocky I would understand. Either way, I love beer and will repay in that if i can get a free drive shaft, haha

ranger11

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 08:10:06 AM »
Ryan wasnt talking shit. He was just being Ryan. But since you just signed up and didnt read anything he posts you didnt know. Btw good luck on a free shaft. Jimmy will give you one but it wont be free.

Ps. Hang out, Introduce yourself and your jeep.         http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?board=40.0

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 10:00:09 PM »
I found a stock one brand new for 185.99 thinking about that. says its for 93-95 14 7/8th, i feel mine is shorter than that.

Im looking into the TJ applications.

I need to measure mine, not back at home yet so cant.

drich, ryan, i am not a fan of taking shit when i'm asking for help. If i was being cocky I would understand. Either way, I love beer and will repay in that if i can get a free drive shaft, haha
 ,,, ummm , not free shafts here, id run a square tube, but since this is probly ur DD, a balanced one is the defenitive way togo, as for a new , save ur $ and try one of the ones the guys on here have....and like i said before,,,,,,,,, take things with a grain of salt around here, there are a ton of others that post on here that have a much larger vulgar vocal that I.... good luck newb

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 10:21:34 PM »
You can't even quote correctly, you tard.

Nick for $185, I'd probably save a few extra pennies and upgrade to a SYE with a CV shaft.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline smcnick

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 02:08:45 AM »
Jimmy, I do not know what that means, if you could explain it or point me in a direction to learn about it I would appreciate it.

drich, I dont know where that quote came from, but you are the only one treating me like a "newb" and the  only one being a DICK! or even rude. So, my panties are not in a wad, I just want my car running again.
Unless you have something constructive or kind to say, dont waste my time.

Again to the rest of you, thank you for your help.

I need a 14 7/8 th driveshaft for a  92 YJ 4.0 auto

drich, i do have to thank you for the often forum bump.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 12:40:31 PM »
 {hihi} {nln2} u,, and Jimmys got, if you were going to spend that much on a new shaft then go the the SYE , its a slip yoke elimantor., you saw how the shaft just pulled out of the rear of your t-case, thats the "slip yoke", the SYE kit replaces that with real yoke as on the front end of your t-case, even cheaper than that is a hack-n-tap,

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM