BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Wounded Warrior Ride Morris Mountain Pictures  (Read 4370 times)

mdo817

Re: Wounded Warrior Ride Morris Mountain Pictures
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »
After almost 3 hrs of cleaning the heeps finally back to her old self along with a good bit of MM added to my yard. {hihi}
My yard is a combination RR and MM with a little Ga. clay thrown in for good measure. My Jeep actually looks a lot better this weekend than it did last weekend.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 08:31:54 PM »
with all the rain we are getting i am letting mother nature wash my car...

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »
hey Alex where are the pics at that you guys took...

Offline gotsomejunk

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 10:46:54 AM »
Yeah Mark that climb beat me to death. Between the bouncing and trees I was almost ready to give up on it. {hihi} Good,Bad, and Ugly were crazy this weekend I was only able to get up Good and I guess you would consider it half way on Ugly cause by the time I got half way up it my Jeep started working left on the rock and I came out the left side. Bad is were Chuck rolled his Cherokee Sun. afternoon.

HAHA You must have forgot about the other white jeep that walked right good.  Bounceing off the rev limiter of couse...
If you're going to break it, break it in style!!!

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »
Yeah Mark that climb beat me to death. Between the bouncing and trees I was almost ready to give up on it. {hihi} Good,Bad, and Ugly were crazy this weekend I was only able to get up Good and I guess you would consider it half way on Ugly cause by the time I got half way up it my Jeep started working left on the rock and I came out the left side. Bad is were Chuck rolled his Cherokee Sun. afternoon.

HAHA You must have forgot about the other white jeep that walked right good.  Bounceing off the rev limiter of couse...
Yeah I think we all were testing the revs that weekend. {letseat}
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

Offline OldBlueYJ

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 10:52:38 PM »
hey guys,

That weekend was a blast, mud and more mud was on the menu but never the less a good time. I have a ton of pictures on my facebook because one person in my group had a camera and she put all my pics there, but I am too dumb to figure out how to get them on here.

mike and michael, it was good meeting you guys. I have figured out the reason why the jeep was starving for gas and built a new skid plate in the last few weeks. Check my thread on pirate for updates. Ill try to get pics over here soon.

Alex
old beat to shit, cobbled together, YJ

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 06:17:49 PM »
Alex ya need to find me on facebook so i can get those pics... also did i win anything ....

Offline Billy

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 07:22:50 PM »
hey guys,

That weekend was a blast, mud and more mud was on the menu but never the less a good time. I have a ton of pictures on my facebook because one person in my group had a camera and she put all my pics there, but I am too dumb to figure out how to get them on here.

mike and michael, it was good meeting you guys. I have figured out the reason why the jeep was starving for gas and built a new skid plate in the last few weeks. Check my thread on pirate for updates. Ill try to get pics over here soon.

Alex

Do you live in Kennesaw? I think I saw your jeep at advanced auto this morning.
00 TJ
97 TJ
03 350Z

mdo817

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »
hey guys,

Alex

Do you live in Kennesaw? I think I saw your jeep at advanced auto this morning.
That would be him, he works there, stop in and say hey Billy, Alex is a hell of a nice guy.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM