BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Urban Trail Ride!!!  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Newkirk

• Visitor
Re: Urban Trail Ride!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »
What's wrong with getting a group to ride through the city? If I am going to the mountains to ride it has to be at least a camp trip, my old YJ can't ride all day!  It's a 2 hour trip there and then ride for ? hours and then 2 hours back. Too much for my YJ to do in a day. And no my jeep has never been to the mall, but I will join up for a cruise through Atlanta just because a JEEPER wants to go. I ain't skeered!  {toast}

When has a YJ been a mall crawler?! Now that's funny

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »
 {ehm} , we do usually camp on our trips, at least for one night, except for Mark, he's afraid of getting sand in his panties from a tent...... {hihi}

mdo817

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »
What's wrong with getting a group to ride through the city? If I am going to the mountains to ride it has to be at least a camp trip, my old YJ can't ride all day!  It's a 2 hour trip there and then ride for ? hours and then 2 hours back. Too much for my YJ to do in a day. And no my jeep has never been to the mall, but I will join up for a cruise through Atlanta just because a JEEPER wants to go. I ain't skeered!  {toast}

When has a YJ been a mall crawler?! Now that's funny
I got a mall crawlin YJ, loaded with ARB and OBA check out my build thread.

{ehm} , we do usually camp on our trips, at least for one night, except for Mark, he's afraid of getting sand in his panties from a tent...... {hihi}
That's right, A/C, showers and real beds mean a lot to Donna and I. {toast}

Offline Newkirk

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 08:56:52 PM »
Holy crap MArk, Do you really have all those rides?

I just installed my CB so I can make the next, in Georgia, trail ride and be "legal" to ride with you guys  ;)

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »

I just installed my CB so I can make the next, in Georgia, trail ride and be "legal" to ride with you guys  ;)
Yeah he does. You should see his yj, it's purdy!  {toast}

mdo817

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »

Yea, I really have all those, there is also a '03 Ranger DD, I don't list it thow because Ford's aren't like a real vehicle or anything. Hey there are 2 drivers in our house, so there has to be spares. There was a time last year I had broke everything but the wifes rides.

Offline mattbowers

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »
Hell yeah I go mall crawling!!! Ride through Lenox on a Saturday!!! Chicks dig 4x4's!!! Especially the Buckhead Betty's!!! Gotta work Saturday and got church on Sunday, no time for camping/trail riding this weekend.... Peachtree Street Cruise will do for now!! Newkirk, I look forward to it my friend!! Don't worry guys....we'll post pics!

ranger11

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 09:42:34 PM »

Yea, I really have all those, there is also a '03 Ranger DD, I don't list it thow because Ford's aren't like a real vehicle or anything. Hey there are 2 drivers in our house, so there has to be spares. There was a time last year I had broke everything but the wifes rides.

Ur gay. Fords are the best thats why you drive it everyday you go to work to make money. You drive Jeeps to spend money. {nln}
Ps I need to do a sig like yours..

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 11:07:51 PM »
richard {no} , your would fill the page.......

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 11:31:56 PM »
Post up were and when you plan on grabbing a bite to eat.  I might come out and and meet the people I don't know.  {toast}

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 08:42:44 AM »
Actually, I'm thinking an official GATR Urban ride would be hilariously fun.  Turn it into a parade of sorts.  On a sunday afternoon, tops down cruising at 30mph in traffic, 10 or 15 rigs in a row.  I bet a really good route could be mapped out too.  L5P, VA Highlands, Midtown, 5 Points, then end at your bar of choice....  I'd pull for The Highlander but that's me.  Might even be able to talk a bar into sponsoring the event.... {toast} Be an excellent meet and greet. {toast} 

Just brainstorming.   ;D
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM