BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Hard Rock June 19 - 20  (Read 5799 times)

Offline drich394

• Visitor
Re: Hard Rock June 19 - 20
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »
i count only two rock gardens  {ehm}
It's in Fla. Ryan, not the mountains. {:CH}

At least we know he can count...........
{nln2} , A$$ ,,,, well i just expected them to at least/maybe import some  {hihi}

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 03:19:56 PM »

lol
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »

{nln2} , A$$ ,,,, well i just expected them to at least/maybe import some  {hihi}

If the guy would do just that he would have a really good park........
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

tuckerbrew

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 08:45:13 PM »
Closing done the best trail to 4x4 and paint eating mud SUCKS big time.  My wife and I are thinking about moving to FL, she's from there, but I might need to take this into consideration. ::)

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »
Closing done the best trail to 4x4 and paint eating mud SUCKS big time.  My wife and I are thinking about moving to FL, she's from there, but I might need to take this into consideration. ::)
Is that drunk posting? I'm confused.  {ehm}

ranger11

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 09:24:29 PM »

{hardlaugh} {hardlaugh} {hardlaugh}

tuckerbrew

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 10:19:52 PM »

Hmmm...I've only had one beer toinght...so far.  Maybe I should get another one to clear my thoughts.

Anyway, please let me explain that I'm not a complete idiot. The previous links mentioned that the owner closed down the best trail in the park except for bikers.   One of the links mentioned that a some JK's had some paint fall off due to something in the water.  Both of which suck.  I guess the paint thing could be ligit, but I'm wondering if it is sort of one of those inside jokes that I, being a newby, don't get.  Like how the "You know you're gay" thread can go on for like 12 pages.  I totally don't get that.  :D (You all probably think I piss drunk at this point in time)

In regards to my second statement, my wife and I are considering moving to FL. I'm not too happy about it considering that there aren't too good parks (as compaired to River Rock, Beasley, etc) down there.  Then, according to the previous links, the best park in the state is closing the best trail in the park to Jeeps.  Esp. since I got to meet a lot of you guys at RR last month.

Well, I'm of to the fridge to get another one.

mdo817

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »

Hmmm...I've only had one beer toinght...so far.  Maybe I should get another one to clear my thoughts.

Anyway, please let me explain that I'm not a complete idiot. The previous links mentioned that the owner closed down the best trail in the park except for bikers.   One of the links mentioned that a some JK's had some paint fall off due to something in the water.  Both of which suck.  I guess the paint thing could be ligit, but I'm wondering if it is sort of one of those inside jokes that I, being a newby, don't get.  Like how the "You know you're gay" thread can go on for like 12 pages.  I totally don't get that.  :D (You all probably think I piss drunk at this point in time)

In regards to my second statement, my wife and I are considering moving to FL. I'm not too happy about it considering that there aren't too good parks (as compaired to River Rock, Beasley, etc) down there.  Then, according to the previous links, the best park in the state is closing the best trail in the park to Jeeps.  Esp. since I got to meet a lot of you guys at RR last month.

Well, I'm of to the fridge to get another one.
I understood what you were saying, it just looked like drich(Ryan) got your login. {toast}

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 09:40:04 PM »
well eddie did stay out with us @ RR adn even rode with me with out bailing out, though i didnot think i gave me too much beer.....  ;D

ranger11

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 10:03:51 PM »
Ryan please quick drunk posting.

This is a warning

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 10:05:32 PM »
awww man {nln2} you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM