2 (2.3%)
WJ
0 (0%)
LJ
1 (1.2%)
International
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: What do you wheel in ?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline davethomas

• Visitor
Re: What do you wheel in ?
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 01:08:04 PM »
HA!  Im the first and probably only CJ!!!
Not at the momment u aren't Dave....lol.
Dave's CJ growing a tap root in your shop? Will's TJ did in mine, I had to hook my winch up to it to drag it out. Wait 'till the E Locker install. ;)
No tap root yet Mark but there is a funny looking green film on my floor where cj is sitting.

it wouldnt surprise me if it was.  havent had any time to go work on it lately.  my work schedule has gone crazy since the first shift operator on my machine crashed it.  now that they got it running again, i have been working 10-12 hour days and overtime on saturdays trying to get caught up on parts because we got so far behind.  on top of that, last weekend i had to drive to memphis and back on a holiday weekend to help move my sister back home. [hammer]
Prez of Currahee Jeeps

So-Bad-Im-Good

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 11:24:51 PM »
HA!  Im the first and probably only CJ!!!
Not at the momment u aren't Dave....lol.
Dave's CJ growing a tap root in your shop? Will's TJ did in mine, I had to hook my winch up to it to drag it out. Wait 'till the E Locker install. ;)
No tap root yet Mark but there is a funny looking green film on my floor where cj is sitting.
No problem Dave.

it wouldnt surprise me if it was.  havent had any time to go work on it lately.  my work schedule has gone crazy since the first shift operator on my machine crashed it.  now that they got it running again, i have been working 10-12 hour days and overtime on saturdays trying to get caught up on parts because we got so far behind.  on top of that, last weekend i had to drive to memphis and back on a holiday weekend to help move my sister back home. [hammer]

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »
Grand Wagoneer ZJ. Its a FSJ in its heart.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline 77J10Owner

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »
looks like im still the lone FSJ in the family   {nln}
IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »

Nope. My sister rolls in a 84 J10
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 10:19:08 PM »
1990 Waggy on 2" springs.

About to do some interior work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

mdo817

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 11:33:18 PM »
That and you aint wheelin' it yet, if I remember it was only going to take a week or so when you got it. What happened? Hate to be a "I told you so" we need a update on your rig.

Bman I love that waggy!!

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 12:20:13 AM »
I'm not BMan, but you may have seen me with him.  Our families do a lot of wheeling together.  He sold his maroon waggy a few months ago.  We are taking our wives' TJs up to Hale Mtn next weekend, and then our wives are wheeling his XJ in the MM Rock Race the following weekend.

mdo817

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »
I'm not BMan, but you may have seen me with him.  Our families do a lot of wheeling together.  He sold his maroon waggy a few months ago.  We are taking our wives' TJs up to Hale Mtn next weekend, and then our wives are wheeling his XJ in the MM Rock Race the following weekend.
OOPS, hell I love both of yall's Waggy's.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 06:14:31 PM »
That and you aint wheelin' it yet, if I remember it was only going to take a week or so when you got it. What happened? Hate to be a "I told you so" we need a update on your rig.

[/quote]

There's no plans for rock crawling, but we've been taking that truck all over the place. Went through some local trails yesterday that mine won't do in 2 wheel drive so I consider it moderately difficult   ;D  I freakin love that thing and drive it as much as I can. It's basically stock at the moment with just some basically bald, old mud-terrains on it. I'm bringing it to the shop on Monday so we can start on the body work. She changes her mind between Georgia red and some form of green everyday, but I've got a lot of banging and sanding to get done before then anyways.

For those who don't know what we're talking about, here's the truck:

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=4889.0
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 12:23:16 AM »
OOPS, hell I love both of yall's Waggy's.
Well I thank you for the compliment.  I just brought it home from Bman's house where it has been sitting for several weeks. If I'm able to get anything cool done to it I will post up pics.

See you on the trails.

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:21 AM »
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM