BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Need your help  (Read 1128 times)

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
Re: Need your help
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 10:55:51 PM »
Please keep us up to speed sir.......
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »
Again, I appreciate it everyone.

I definately will keep you updated once I start finding things out.
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

FishWagon

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 09:57:22 AM »
On the prayer list! Keep us informed....hope all goes well...

Offline CopperCrawler

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »
Any news?

Chuck
1999 TJ
2004 F-350 XLT, FX4, 4X4, 4"lift on 35s
2011 F-150 Supercrew Lariat, 4X4 (Wifes car)
And the Off Road transportation that NEVER gets stuck
1990 Tennessee Walking Horse - "JEZ"

Always remember our veterans!!  Even if you don't agree with the politics of what they are fighting for, they are someone who swore to give the ultimate sacrifice of their LIFE to defend the freedoms you and I enjoy everyday.

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 12:22:15 AM »
First, I want to say thank you for anyone that read this thread and prayed.

It's taken quite some time but I have got some official word tonight.  Unfortunately the ordeal she is going through is not over with yet so I'd ask that you continue to please pray. 

This is where it gets tough.  If anyone knows or has a connection with a LEO in the Floyd County/Rome(specifically a small town called Lindale where Pepperell High is), can you hook me up?  We need some legal advice and we don't really know what to do exactly.

I will continue to update as I know more information.
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 10:20:56 AM »
I'm a little slow, what is a LEO?
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »
This is where it gets tough.  If anyone knows or has a connection with a LEO in the Floyd County/Rome(specifically a small town called Lindale where Pepperell High is), can you hook me up?  We need some legal advice and we don't really know what to do exactly.

I'm no LEO, and I may be corrected, but I would not wait a minute if it's serious.

Walk into the Sherriffs Dept or Police precinct and ask to speak with an officer, and describe the situation.  You should have the party involved present if you want real answers and response.  They'll point you in the right direction.   Any local officer in any jurisdiction should be able to advise you.

If you need a restraining order, or to file charges, you'll need to see a judge/magistrate and swear to some facts at the county courthouse. 

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

Not a Sagittarius!

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 11:23:18 AM »

I'm no LEO, and I may be corrected, but I would not wait a minute if it's serious.

Walk into the Sherriffs Dept or Police precinct and ask to speak with an officer, and describe the situation.  You should have the party involved present if you want real answers and response.  They'll point you in the right direction.   Any local officer in any jurisdiction should be able to advise you.

If you need a restraining order, or to file charges, you'll need to see a judge/magistrate and swear to some facts at the county courthouse. 

I think what we want to do is file a report and press charges.  She's got pictures/proof.  Do we need to take that with us or save them until we get a lawyer?
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

mdo817

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 11:28:37 AM »

Walk into the Sherriffs Dept or Police precinct and ask to speak with an officer, and describe the situation.  You should have the party involved present if you want real answers and response.  They'll point you in the right direction.   Any local officer in any jurisdiction should be able to advise you.

I think what we want to do is file a report and press charges.  She's got pictures/proof.  Do we need to take that with us or save them until we get a lawyer?
You shouldn't need it to file a report and at that point they should ask you if you want to press charges. Wouldn't hurt to have them though, but make sure they are copies and you save the originals, but I'm sure they are digital so that wouldn't be an issue, Good Luck Tedder

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

Not a Sagittarius!

Then why not just say "Cop" or "Officer"...............................................
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

Not a Sagittarius!

Then why not just say "Cop" or "Officer"...............................................

Why say COP when you do not need a Constable On Patrol?
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM