BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: River Rock Sept 17-19 - Need to fix something nearby?  (Read 1542 times)

Offline IRIDEKTM

• Visitor
River Rock Sept 17-19 - Need to fix something nearby?
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:36:19 PM »
I live in Milledgeville right off of 441 (across from Napa) and have a 'shop' at my house. Its approximately 10 minutes from the gates. If anyone needs a place to do a last minute fix or breaks something on the trail and needs it fixed, feel free to have it towed, trailered or driven to my house. Can't fix it in a day leave it over night, for the weekend or however long.

I have a welder, drill press, jacks, metal, hoist, grinders, sawzalls, etc etc.

Plenty of room to work and a nice big flat driveway.

I ain't going to be doing anything but fiddling with something in the garage and would be glad to lend a hand.

{toast}
03 Silverado with all the fixins

ranger11

Re: River Rock Sept 17-19 - Need to fix something nearby?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
Thanks for offering that up. Why dont you come hang out with us?  {toast}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »
Thanks for offering that up. Why dont you come hang out with us?  {toast}

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

mdo817

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »
What they all said, you should at least fix yourself a sandwich and come meet everyone Saturday during the day some time.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »
What they all said, you should at least fix yourself a sandwich and come meet everyone Saturday during the day some time.

That and I'm sure someone will have an open seat...............................
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline IRIDEKTM

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 03:02:40 PM »
I would love to come hang out and just might. I don't know what the trucks 'situation' will be and if there is anything that needs to be done, it'll be getting done then. Going to hold off until its completed and see if its good to go. I want to run some trails but aint got 4wd and have 3.73s and 38s behind a 4l60e. Out of money to be breaking shit.  {boohoo}

If nothing needs to be done, feel free to stop by and see the truck  {toast}

Hoping to make it down there though and if I show up the offer still stands! It aint but a minute ride back to the house.

Ill be down here for another 3 years and the 'shop' is always open to any GATRs in the area

Cell Number
404-583-2889

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 03:03:18 PM »

I doesn't cost you anything to come mingle, watch or ride shotgun.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

ghostdancer308

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »
this is a great offer bro! {toast}

Offline IRIDEKTM

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 03:19:59 PM »

I doesn't cost you anything to come mingle, watch or ride shotgun.
[/quote]

Believe me, Ill be there if everything works out. At the moment I see nothing stopping me, as long as I aint in the woods. But that will be verified Tuesday when I skip all my classes to finish up the draglink and take the truck for a test ride.  {letseat}

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 03:34:22 PM »
I live in Milledgeville right off of 441 (across from Napa) and have a 'shop' at my house. Its approximately 10 minutes from the gates. If anyone needs a place to do a last minute fix or breaks something on the trail and needs it fixed, feel free to have it towed, trailered or driven to my house. Can't fix it in a day leave it over night, for the weekend or however long.

I ain't going to be doing anything but fiddling with something in the garage and would be glad to lend a hand.

{toast}

do you live off of lakeside/carington woods? I'm over on clark street. Maybe next week sometime you me and will can get together and empty a few cans. I'd like to check out your place.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

mdo817

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 04:03:11 PM »

{toast}

do you live off of lakeside/carington woods? I'm over on clark street. Maybe next week sometime you me and will can get together and empty a few cans. I'd like to check out your shop and supply of tools.

Fixed it for you Kyle

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »

{toast}

do you live off of lakeside/carington woods? I'm over on clark street. Maybe next week sometime you me and will can get together and empty a few cans. I'd like to check out your shop and supply of tools.

Fixed it for you Kyle
{hardlaugh}  {;-(}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM