BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Rubicon Express  (Read 246 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Rubicon Express
« on: September 22, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »
If anyone has had a bad set of bushings other than me you can understand the frustration! I have gone thru about 4 sets of bad ones, split after 1 ride in most cases. Been reading alot about people having similar issues and calling about it and getting bad service etc. I just called out and talked to Rodney and he was super nice about the deal and is sending me a set of 4 new rubber bushings (bad ones where neoprene) for free and no shipping!! I can't say enough about the Rubicon stuff! They have been bashed on a few forums but they still are top notch in my book. Just so you know, for any of you with there product. {toast}
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: Rubicon Express
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 02:40:00 PM »
Great  {toast}

Hopefully I wont have this issue.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Josh

• Visitor
  • Pavement Pounder
Re: Rubicon Express
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 03:24:25 PM »
I have been through 2 sets of them and I don't even wheel anything but some of the forestry roads, so yes i definitely understand what your saying they are a Major pain. you must have talked to someone having a better day than the guy I talked with because the last set that went out on mine they pretty much told me tough luck.

On a side note i also have a busted RE shock in the rear that i need to get taken care of but i can't really complain about that because i bought the shocks used.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM