BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: River Rock Sept 17-19 - Need to fix something nearby?  (Read 1536 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: River Rock Sept 17-19 - Need to fix something nearby?
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »
I live in Milledgeville right off of 441 (across from Napa) and have a 'shop' at my house. Its approximately 10 minutes from the gates. If anyone needs a place to do a last minute fix or breaks something on the trail and needs it fixed, feel free to have it towed, trailered or driven to my house. Can't fix it in a day leave it over night, for the weekend or however long.

I have a welder, drill press, jacks, metal, hoist, grinders, sawzalls, etc etc.

Plenty of room to work and a nice big flat driveway.

I ain't going to be doing anything but fiddling with something in the garage and would be glad to lend a hand.

{toast}

do you live off of lakeside/carington woods? I'm over on clark street. Maybe next week sometime you me and will can get together and empty a few cans. I'd like to check out your shop and supply of tools.

Fixed it for you Kyle

Post up a layout like that and you'll have a lot of folks checking out 'the place"!   {popcorn}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 06:30:46 PM »
Just throwing this out there ;D I bought a Clayton 3 link for my front axle, does anyone have an idea of how long this would take to install?
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline IRIDEKTM

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »
Just throwing this out there ;D I bought a Clayton 3 link for my front axle, does anyone have an idea of how long this would take to install?

bring it on down to the house if you need a place to install it  {toast} shouldn't take but a weekend if that

Yea I live over off lakeside. Bring it on man Im working on the truck all day Friday, dove hunting saturday, then back to continue working sunday and monday.
03 Silverado with all the fixins

ranger11

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 09:42:55 PM »

bring it on down to the house if you need a place to install it  {toast} shouldn't take but a weekend if that

Yea I live over off lakeside. Bring it on man Im working on the truck all day Friday, dove hunting saturday, then back to continue working sunday and monday.

Im off 75 on the way up. We will work on it all night if we have to.

Offline IRIDEKTM

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »
I think it could be done in day with 2 or 3 people working on it.
03 Silverado with all the fixins

mdo817

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »
Just come on up to Richards a day or so early Chuck, get there Wed. or early Thur., I can slide down to help.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 07:09:47 AM »
It's not the whole set up. I already have long arms on the bottom. The only thing that needs to be added on is the one long arm to the driver side. I attached a picture of it to see if this makes a difference as I really don't want to take up anyone's day.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Chuck & Sherry

ranger11

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 08:08:40 AM »
The brackets have to be welded right? Doesnt look like it should take to long. The worst part will be getting the old brackets off.

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 08:52:25 AM »
wouldn't be that hard at my place.  some of my tools love to eat scrape metal. ;D
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 09:04:47 AM »
It's not the whole set up. I already have long arms on the bottom. The only thing that needs to be added on is the one long arm to the driver side. I attached a picture of it to see if this makes a difference as I really don't want to take up anyone's day.

OR GIVE UP A DAY WHEELING!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 09:11:46 AM »
The brackets have to be welded right? Doesnt look like it should take to long. The worst part will be getting the old brackets off.

Just one end has to be welded, I'm guessing they did this just in-case the arm needs to be shortened. And then also the two brackets need to be welded on to the jeep. I can probably drive up that way Wednesday night and meet you sometime that Thursday morning as Mark suggested, if that works for you?  
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 09:17:18 AM »

OR GIVE UP A DAY WHEELING!

{no} {no} {no} If it's going to take more than 2 to 3 hours then I will wait and do it another day - I do not want to waist anybody's time with this {toast} We have all been waiting for this weekend for a long time now and we need to ride and  {letseat} and  {toast} and ride and {letseat} and  {toast} and ride ;D
Chuck & Sherry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM