BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Gun Control Info Thread  (Read 34825 times)

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Re: Gun Control Info Thread
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2018, 12:53:19 PM »
Go TRUMP forever!!!
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2018, 01:15:33 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao

Sorry, but hate all you want. The bumpstocks are the dumbest shit on earth and shouldve never been produced or sold to begin with, even though there is zero proof the shooter in vegas even had one. The govt shouldve spent the time to change the law pertaining to them and make them NFA IMO, not just a simple ban. BUT..  Dont be Nay-Trumpers (thats some simple bandwagon BS) just because he is giving the Dems and snowflakes one little win, he had to do something to shut them up for the time being. I hardly call this a shift from right to left, more of a pressure release.  If anything, blame the NRA for not spending money the way they should and lobbying like they used to with a hard stance against taking anything guns rights related.  Lets just enjoy our rights we still have while we still have them for the next couple years and stop with all the bullshit party division and be AMERICANS again.

I agree with 99% of what you said.

The 1% is, in crime scene photos, that’s a bumpstock on that rifle on the floor.

They are stupid and I don’t own one because of that so I’m not upset about the item itself, rather the principle, potentially slippery slope, and lack of anything from the NRA.  Join GOA if you want to protect your 2A rights. 

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2018, 01:59:38 PM »
Saw a video of a fat guy bouncing the rifle off his stomach. Same effect, but without owning an illegal mod

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2018, 02:29:38 PM »

lmao

Sorry, but hate all you want. The bumpstocks are the dumbest shit on earth and shouldve never been produced or sold to begin with, even though there is zero proof the shooter in vegas even had one. The govt shouldve spent the time to change the law pertaining to them and make them NFA IMO, not just a simple ban. BUT..  Dont be Nay-Trumpers (thats some simple bandwagon BS) just because he is giving the Dems and snowflakes one little win, he had to do something to shut them up for the time being. I hardly call this a shift from right to left, more of a pressure release.  If anything, blame the NRA for not spending money the way they should and lobbying like they used to with a hard stance against taking anything guns rights related.  Lets just enjoy our rights we still have while we still have them for the next couple years and stop with all the bullshit party division and be AMERICANS again.

The 1% is, in crime scene photos, that’s a bumpstock on that rifle on the floor.

They are stupid and I don’t own one because of that so I’m not upset about the item itself, rather the principle, potentially slippery slope, and lack of anything from the NRA.  Join GOA if you want to protect your 2A rights.
Fake news photo, likely.  Can't trust any source of information. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2018, 02:34:34 PM »
Go TRUMP forever!!!
LOL...hopefully in a coma for a long time, soon.  I want him to live forever, too.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2018, 02:49:34 PM »

lmao

I stand corrected, I hadnt searched honestly. I will say this, you can do the exact same thing, function wise, without a bump stock if you know how to hold the rifle, and its even easier with an AK.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »
and its even easier with an AK.

Agreed.  Here’s the one I built in Vegas couple months ago and had some upgrades done.  Unfortunately it was lost in a recent boating accident...

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #211 on: December 20, 2018, 04:32:33 PM »
The only guns we own are the kids Super Soakers.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2018, 03:53:18 AM »
I need to blink some more with
my AK47 (if I had one)....
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2018, 08:23:09 AM »
Some really nice selective editing in this thread...feels like communist media
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2018, 09:55:45 AM »
and its even easier with an AK.

Agreed.  Here’s the one I built in Vegas couple months ago and had some upgrades done.  Unfortunately it was lost in a recent boating accident...

that thing is sweet. I love Rifle Dynamics
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2019, 03:28:05 PM »
@8:30 it gets real

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK