BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Santa Crawls  (Read 12257 times)

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
Re: Santa Crawls
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2010, 09:39:51 PM »
I warranty nothing on the chair..... but hell's revenge did give me a run for the money, for once , too long of a wheel base, i did start the rebuild yesterday, cut the rockers out and got the doors open on the driveside. not near as bad as i thought. But it was a blast hanging out with you Eastside guys, have to do it again soon, well after i weld some tubing in. ill post some pics soon, the reason i spit caps is still axle rap i belive,

Have you still not got an anti-wrap bar on that thing?
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
I warranty nothing on the chair..... but hell's revenge did give me a run for the money, for once , too long of a wheel base, i did start the rebuild yesterday, cut the rockers out and got the doors open on the driveside. not near as bad as i thought. But it was a blast hanging out with you Eastside guys, have to do it again soon, well after i weld some tubing in. ill post some pics soon, the reason i spit caps is still axle rap i belive,

{hihi} , yeah man i know, the front of the diesel was warm though!!! , yeah, im in the process of cutting the bottom of the doors also, better clearance for those little rocks,  {hihi}

HOLY SH!T...when did ryan stop drinking and learn how to type? {ehm} {hihi}
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

ranger11

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2010, 09:54:30 PM »
Ryan why in the duck would you tell your own pissin stories? Leave that to us..... I see somethin in those pics I like bring the heep to me. {popcorn}

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2010, 10:26:57 AM »
Ryan why in the duck would you tell your own pissin stories? Leave that to us..... I see somethin in those pics I like bring the heep to me. {popcorn}
What are you talking about? , and yeah i really need to build the anti-wrap bar this month too, along with the semi-boatsides,,, and bottom skid- long list but im not going to be riding for awhile anyways- school starts back up in January.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM