BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: christmas wish lists...  (Read 1498 times)

RotorHead

Re: christmas wish lists...
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 10:38:40 AM »
Speaking of Wish Lists. Today is the last day to create your Christmas Wish List with Poison Spyder on Facebook. The drawing is tonight. If you win you owe me a case of beer for reminding you.  ;)

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2010, 02:07:04 AM »
Wishing for a welder, racing seats, Turtle Beaches, coveralls, and some camera stuff.

But like most, I'll get this stuff when I get it. Christmas is more about the real reason for the season, and being with family and friends.

Did Christmas gifting with my side of the family on Monday night. I was blessed to find these two items under the tree along with some other cool stuff.

98 XJ

ranger11

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
You will be happy with the welder.  {toast}

Let me know how them headphones work I have been looking into something different.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2010, 12:19:19 PM »

Let me know how them headphones work I have been looking into something different.

Man, you are turning into a huge freaking nerd!
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2010, 02:20:23 PM »

Man, you are turning into a huge freaking nerd!
OH, BY THE WAY, Richard, i got Black Ops! ---- its killer!!!!!!!!! i got your handle too...

nashirak

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
So what did everyone get?

I got a Keurig coffee/drink maker, some new sheets, wine bottle opener, and some mixes for the Keurig. Just what I needed for the apartment!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas day!

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »
got some new gerogia boots, carhart insulated coveralls (already played in the snow with these!!), impact socket set, air-powered grease gun, dewalt grinder and the usual dvds, cds, socks, underware and awful/random crap from my crazy aunt.  {toast} and get to spend all day with my family, dog and g/f...now to over-eat for the rest of the day and watch it snow ALOT more so I dont have to go to work tomorrow {letseat} ;D
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

mdo817

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2010, 04:18:58 PM »
got some new gerogia boots, carhart insulated coveralls (already played in the snow with these!!), impact socket set, air-powered grease gun, dewalt grinder and the usual dvds, cds, socks, underware and awful/random crap from my crazy aunt.  {toast} and get to spend all day with my family, dog and g/f...now to over-eat for the rest of the day and watch it snow ALOT more so I dont have to go to work tomorrow {letseat} ;D
You are in the same boat as me, work already knows you have to many 4X4's to call out for snow.
Everyone knows what I got, Mom and Dad ordered me a Solid cover for it, and a few Oreilly Gift cards.  {toast}

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2010, 05:54:24 PM »
4wd doesnt help on ice...its sluch on the road up here, snow starting to stick to the road pretty good and a low of 24*.

when is the 60 install party?  {toast} {letseat} {popcorn} {letseat}
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

mdo817

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2010, 06:44:40 PM »
4wd doesnt help on ice...its sluch on the road up here, snow starting to stick to the road pretty good and a low of 24*.

when is the 60 install party?  {toast} {letseat} {popcorn} {letseat}
60 install in my stuff and nothing like those buggy spring things, you just roll it under and slap some u-bolts on. I'll let you know, it won't before Morris Mountain, I still have to fab ram mount, check and replace what ever is worn. I've torn it down but that's as far as I've gotten.

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2010, 02:19:59 AM »

I've only played with em once so far, but they give you so much of an advantage its not even funny. Its like having the best surround sound but right in your ear. Guns sound so much more realistic, and sound direction is much more noticeable. Y'all playin Black Ops on 360?
98 XJ

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2010, 02:24:01 AM »

I've only played with em once so far, but they give you so much of an advantage its not even funny. Its like having the best surround sound but right in your ear. Guns sound so much more realistic, and sound direction is much more noticeable. Y'all playin Black Ops on 360?

Playing black ops right now.
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM