BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: bumper measurements  (Read 951 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: bumper measurements
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 09:42:45 PM »
Not sure how I missed this entertaining thread :D I had 2 amigos that were pretty built, one had 6" lift and 33's before my jeep and loved them. But I have to say, they could not go where I can in the TJ. not saying your rig is not capable but I have seen too many IFS rigs poop out on the trail. I am all for building something different no matter what it is, but saying your rig can go where a jeep can is, well, crazy talk ;)
I've grown tired of this.

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 09:44:10 PM »
Not sure how I missed this entertaining thread :D I had 2 amigos that were pretty built, one had 6" lift and 33's before my jeep and loved them. But I have to say, they could not go where I can in the TJ. not saying your rig is not capable but I have seen too many IFS rigs poop out on the trail. I am all for building something different no matter what it is, but saying your rig can go where a jeep can is, well, crazy talk ;)
It's about time you and I agree'd on something!!!   {toast}

78gmc

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »
 now i like something similar to the 2nd one.i was thinking one similar to a xj would prob work because of how they are both made kinda flat across the front.

78gmc

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 09:48:59 PM »
O brother!

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2010, 09:56:20 PM »
Here is some pics of mine. If it helps any. Also i can measure it if you want me too.

78gmc

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2010, 10:29:16 PM »
thats pretty sweet what kinda of measurement are there from inside to inside of the end caps? how far does it stick out from the grill to the front of the bumper. if it is wide enough i could trim the inside of end caps

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM