BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 12/23 Aetna ride  (Read 11276 times)

NOS/86

Re: 12/23 Aetna ride
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2010, 10:14:54 AM »
yeah the scab can pull itself thats about it Johns Jeep belt was junk and no way would I have asked Brian to pull him all the way out we did what we could and Bruce said leave it here.we kinda knew there would not be many folks up there so off we went. Eric whatever u want let me know and if u just get another body lets talk about cage before it hits the mtn  {toast}

Hey, I would have pulled him to Atlanta if I had to...it was one of those runs...lol. Larry, thanks for going back out there, sorry you rolled that XJ, but as everyone said, glad your all okay.

If your interested, I may know of a ZJ cheap. I'll check on it tomorrow to see what the status is.

Aetna was fun, nice to meet you all, Billy, John, Eric, Bruce and others I cant recall right now....thanks for hosting us up there...was glad to get out. All my pics failed to save, bad memory card...thanks for the uploads Larry {toast}

find out about the zj . if its cheap i'd be in .  was nice meeting you and riding .

Trucker

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2010, 05:59:28 PM »
I may know of an XJ body but will be Tuesday before I can check and see if he sold it.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2010, 07:43:25 PM »
I may know of an XJ body but will be Tuesday before I can check and see if he sold it.

Let me know the details if he still has it.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2010, 11:46:30 AM »
Got a refresher course on the difference between a flop and a roll today.
I need a 97 and up Xj body to replace my very good friend's xj that I rolled today while trying to get the broken xj from yesterdays ride off the mtn today.

¡ɹǝʌo ǝɯ ןןoɹ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟ! Seriously though, I looked at dannys (allsouth) XJ and it don't look half bad now with the cage. Of course the roof is still a lil wavy but a huge improvement from what it did look like.

RotorHead

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2010, 12:48:52 PM »
Damn Larry. Glad you're alright man. A decent cage is something we all procrastinate on. I guess that's the gambler coming out in us. OR... Maybe we're all just cheap asses. A cage is definitely gonna be my next major mod.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »
¡ɹǝʌo ǝɯ ןןoɹ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟ! Seriously though, I looked at dannys (allsouth) XJ and it don't look half bad now with the cage. Of course the roof is still a lil wavy but a huge improvement from what it did look like.
I like the upside down letters!

The pics dont do the damage justice, there not a straight corner on the xj above the hood line.  {ehm}

Still looking for a donor.

Damn Larry. Glad you're alright man. A decent cage is something we all procrastinate on. I guess that's the gambler coming out in us. OR... Maybe we're all just cheap asses. A cage is definitely gonna be my next major mod.

Going to be my next mod too, right after Eric's rig is made right.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Trucker

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2010, 06:16:04 PM »
Kevin already sold his XJ but I will keep my eye out for another one

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2010, 06:36:43 PM »
I know where several are for under 500 but they are under 97 models.

Trucker

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »

Offline Alpha4x4

• Visitor
    • BluelakeOffroad.com
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2010, 09:21:52 PM »

Let me know the details if he still has it.

I have a ZJ for you. Its a 94 and has the 5.2 V8 and it does run...transmission needs some work. $600 if you want it its yours....let me know. Pm me....
"Lets Roll" - Todd Beamer 9/11
2005 LJ 4x4 Unlimited 4.0 Auto

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM