BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Need a hoist, AMAZING deal on a Superwinch $319  (Read 1103 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Need a hoist, AMAZING deal on a Superwinch $319
« on: January 18, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »
This is on JKOwners Forum.

www.jeepaddons.com

We're shipping these out for $319. No handling, no shipping, no kidding. This is currently an exclusive special purchase promotion and is only available to forums and clubs that we sponsor. You cannot purchase it for this price on our website at the moment and I promise you won't find it cheaper. No need to PM me and ask how much shipping to whatever zip code will be. If you're in the US lower 48, you get it for $319 shipped.

CALL US Toll Free: 1-800-388-8637 and mention the JKOwners $319 winch deal and call in code "JKO" for JKOwners. The part number is S491585202 to give to the phone rep.

Happy Wheeling!

Here's the specs and the pretty picture...

The LP8500 provides reliable, powerful performance for off-road and utility operation while introducing owners to the renowned advantage of the Superwinch brand. When you're shopping value, Superwinch lets you have quality at a great price.

Standard Features:

* Powers Load In and Out
* Updated Weather Resistant Motor
* Updated Weather Resistant Soleniod
* Circuit Breaker Protected
* Automatic Load Holding, Mechanical Braking
* Planetary Gear-Train - Gear Ratio 235:1
* Lever Shift Freespooling Clutch
* Heavy Duty Latched Hook with Rope Thimble
* Heavy Duty Powder Coated Hawse Fairlead
* 12' Rubber Handheld Remote

Interested in another winch?  Let me know.  Other Superwinch models, Mile Marker, Warn, Smitty, etc.  We'll get you taken care of.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM