BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Need HELP, warner robins area  (Read 779 times)

Nick_Knipp

Re: Need HELP, warner robins area
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 02:03:00 PM »
Nice to meet you. And the truck looks good you got an awesome deal. Not sure if you could understand me all the way I have a lazy tongue and sometimes well most of the time people dont understand what I say so I know you had probs. But enough of that. Im 99% sure the fuel pump is bad. What caused it to go out could be a number of things. Thats where I would start if it was mine. The fuel pump at advance has a one year warranty so if it goes again you can take it back. Let me know when you get it and I will help install it. You are getting the right voltage to the pump the only reason its not 12v is because the starter pulls the voltage down once it starts up it will go up to 13.  {toast}

you too man, u got a sweet WJ  ;D

naw it was easy to understand you compared to most. a lot of them mumble ::) remember us hearing impaired can lip read very well so thats a big help  ;)
yeah i think it is pump as well, gonna get that tomorrow and swap it out. if youre off please stop by I'd be happy with the help, might need a tie as well i dont think tape will hold in a tank full of gas lol.

thanks for stopping by man, hope you have a good Sunday ;D

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 02:37:12 PM »
Nice to meet you. And the truck looks good you got an awesome deal. Not sure if you could understand me all the way I have a lazy tongue and sometimes well most of the time people dont understand what I say so I know you had probs. But enough of that. Im 99% sure the fuel pump is bad. What caused it to go out could be a number of things. Thats where I would start if it was mine. The fuel pump at advance has a one year warranty so if it goes again you can take it back. Let me know when you get it and I will help install it. You are getting the right voltage to the pump the only reason its not 12v is because the starter pulls the voltage down once it starts up it will go up to 13.  {toast}

{toast}

ranger11

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 07:08:13 PM »
I have to work but may be home by 4-5pm. The fuel pump will/ should come with everything you need. I will text you when I get home.

Nick_Knipp

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 07:28:24 PM »
we got the truck running again, BIG thanks to Richard for advice and help {toast} {toast} {toast} {toast}

ps. thanks for the book! saved me money for college  ;D

ranger11

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
If its not the one you need all I ask is for it back. But if it is the same as what you need you can have it. Lots of good general info about everything. Thats what I learned most of what I know from. DONT FORGET THAT HOSE CLAMP.

ranger11

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 08:31:04 AM »
Still going strong? Did you get that window fixed?

Nick_Knipp

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »
the book is the right one, were using the 5th edition but my teacher says the 3rd edition works great as well. saved me 135 bucks plus the bookstore doesnt have any more new books in stock lol. hose clamp is already on, gonna try and fill it up with gas hoping theres no leak. i got the window to go back up but cant get it to go down cause the wire is too short. new problem i have with the jeep now is the bogging issue when i accelerate slightly, oh and the heat, got to have heat lol. ;D

im still trying to figure the 2 things now, if i can get it fixed i may need some help again  :hlp

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM