BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: JEEP BEACH 2011 DAYTONA MAY 11-15  (Read 13900 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: JEEP BEACH 2011 DAYTONA MAY 11-15
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 11:10:56 PM »
Placed our order  {toast}

Yep we did too. The girls love this stuff.

Thursday night, after the Jeep dealer meet and greet, we're headed out with Rooster and a big group for oysters somewhere.

And now after all day Saturday at the speedway, there is a volunteer and attendee appreciation party by Larry and Cherie and Jeremy, which is Poison Spyder and Rock Krawler, and some others. Said to be a dance party. It will be crazy.

Sammy, when are you arriving?  When passing thru Atl?

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011, 08:41:48 PM »
Some answers to questions out there...

1.  We did negotiate a late check-out with the host hotel - you will need to let them know at check-in -it is a small fee of $15 to extend to 3 pm.

2.  Your paypal receipt is your confirmation. We will be sending out an e-mail that provides reminders and some additional information to all that have registered.

3.  Other hotels offering a discount if you mention Jeep Beach - Ramada Speedway (mainland); Emerald Shores (beachside - have heard rumors they are sold out - but worth a try) and Holiday Inn oceanfront (beachside and newly renovated).

4.  If you wish to park as a group on Saturday, please arrive together. This is a small request to make parking easier and more efficient. The quicker we get everyone parked, the sooner we can open the gates. If you need a place to meet, you can let the greeter know at the entrance and she will direct you to a staging spot.

5.  Please bring cash or check -- we have tried to get an ATM to no avail.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »
VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION PARTY AFTER JEEP BEACH!

Poison Spyder Customs,

RockKrawler Suspension,

sPOD and

Rigid Industries

are hosting a Volunteer Appreciation Party (AKA Cheri's Dance Party) on Saturday night after Jeep Beach, to honor and thank the Mid-Florida Jeep Club and the hard work they and their members put in to organizing this great event! Everyone is welcome who is involved in Jeep Beach in some way--as an organizer, volunteer, participant, vendor, etc.

But you need your TOKENS for entry and for your first two drinks which are ON US! Visit the vendor booths of Poison Spyder Customs, RockKrawler Suspension, sPOD or Rigid Industries during the Jeep Beach event on Saturday to receive your free tokens (two per person, while supplies last!).

Location and exact time of the party are TBD but will be revealed when you pick up your tokens.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »
PARKING FOR THE TOW PIGS AND TRAILERS

GREAT NEWS!!!

Shawn at International RV Park has been generous enough to allow parking for any trucks and trailers for

$1.00/day! Yes…the price is correct $1.00/day

for both tow rig/trailer. I know he is a distance away from the hotel, but the vehicles would be secure and participants could drop off the trailers prior to coming to the hotel.

The address to

International RV is

3175 West International Speedway Blvd,
Daytona Beach.

It is located 10.5 miles from the hotel and only 2 miles from the speedway.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »
JEEP BEACH SCHEDULE:

WEDNESDAY MAY 11

7 PM – 10 PM
Hooters Meet & Greet (kick off of jeep beach)
Where:     Hooters on International Drive Daytona Beach FL (map)
Description:     Join us as we kick-off Jeep Beach at our favorite restaurant in Daytona – enjoy great food and even better company.

THURSDAY MAY 12

AT YOUR LEISURE:
Jeep Beach Poker Run
Where:     Central Florida (map)
Description:     Travel through Central Florida and visit several of our Favorite Places – an event you can do at your leisure – carve out a few hours or the entire day and see what Daytona and surrounding areas have to offer. There will be a small section that will be off-road (alternate directions provided to remain on-road). Prizes awarded for best and worst hand.

5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Jeep Cruise-In
Where:     Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep (map)
Description:     1450 N. Tomoka Farms Road, Daytona Beach, FL 32714 Official sponsor of our club – come out and join us for some pre-Jeep Beach fun – socializing, concert,

FRIDAY MAY 13

2 PM – 8 PM
Raffle Tickets & Jeep Beach Merchandise for Sale
Where:     The Shores Resort and Spa (map)
Description:     Raffle Tickets & Jeep Beach Merchandise for Sale at the meet and great @ The Shores Resort and Spa

2 PM – 8 PM
Registration
Where:     The Shores Resort and Spa, 2637 South Atlantic Avenue Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118 (map)
Description:     Registration @ The Shores Resort and Spa 2637 South Atlantic Avenue Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118

2 PM – 8 PM
Vendor Meet n Greet
Where:     The Shores Resort and Spa (map)
Description:     Come out and meet with your vendors – talk to them and see product with the beach in the background. Hooter’s Wings will also be served.

SATURDAY MAY 14

9 AM – 5:30 PM
Jeep Beach 2011
Where:     Daytona Beach FL (map)
Description:     South East largest Jeep only car show. This year we are expected 1000 Jeeps to attend with over $50,000 in giveaways and prizes from our great sponsors and vendors.

2 PM
People’s Choice nomination due
Where:     Raffle table (map)
Description:     Tickets turned in for Show-n-shine

9 AM – 2 PM
Raffle tickets sale begins
Where:     Jeep Beach Vendor Tent
Description:     Buy your Jeep beach raffle tickets and enter them win hundreds of different prizes for all of our sponsors and great vendors. Also pick up some Jeep Beach merchandise proceeds go to support Blue Ribbon Coalition and Boys and Girls Club.

9 AM – 2 PM
Show-n-Shine, Vendor Fair and Kid’s Activities
When:     Sat, May 14, 9am – 5pm
Where:     Inside the International Speedway
Description:     Show off what you got with your Jeep.

9 AM – 11 AM
Registration
Where:     Turn 1 Tunnel Enter at Gate 40 off Williamson Blvd (map)
Description:     Turn 1 Tunnel Enter at Gate 40 off Williamson Blvd

10 AM – 2 PM
Small Raffle Drawings Begin
Where:     Jeep Beach Tent (map)
Description:     Tickets will start to be called and prizes will be given away.

10 AM – 2 PM
Obstacle Course
Where:     Inside International Speedway (map)
Description:     Take your Jeep on all the obstacle courses all the way from beginner to extreme. Courses will shut down at 2pm for an hour break, then will resume at 3pm

2 PM – 2:20 PM
Show-n-Shine Awards Announced
Where:     DJ Booth
Description:     Show and Shine winners announced.

2 PM
Large Raffle Prizes and 50/50 Drawings
Where: DJ Booth
Description:     Large Raffle Prizes will start to be called.

3 PM
Obstacle Course
Description:    Get back in your jeeps and play. Last Jeep enters at 4:30

5:30PM
All Jeeps out of the infield
Description:     You don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here.

SUNDAY MAY 15

8AM
Beach Parade Staging
Description:  Last Jeep Paid for at 9:00am

8AM – 10 AM
Beach Parade Photos

11AM – 2PM
Pool Party and Lunch
Where:     Daytona Beach Shores Resort & Spa
Description:     Pool Party time

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 11:52:49 PM »
I'm sorry I'm gonna have to miss out on this but I had to bail...maybe next year! Yall have fun.  Drink a few for me {toast}
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

RotorHead

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 12:07:43 AM »
On schedule. I can't wait.  {letseat}

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 08:07:23 AM »
I'm sorry I'm gonna have to miss out on this but I had to bail...maybe next year! Yall have fun.  Drink a few for me {toast}

You cancelled the hotel?  Was there a penalty?
I think there is a waiting list so there shouldn't be...

Offline SoGa

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2011, 09:06:40 AM »
I am new to your club but hope to meet some of you at Jeep Beach. I am should be down there either Friday night or Saturday morning.

RotorHead

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
I am new to your club but hope to meet some of you at Jeep Beach. I am should be down there either Friday night or Saturday morning.

Look for two ugly red 4 door JK's and a white YJ street crawler. Two of them with have GA TrailRider banners on the windshield. Three, if I can scrounge one up by then.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2011, 12:37:40 PM »

Look for two ugly red 4 door JK's and a white YJ street crawler. Two of them with have GA TrailRider banners on the windshield. Three, if I can scrounge one up by then.

PM me your addy. I just got a new batch.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

mdo817

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2011, 02:02:46 PM »

PM me your addy. I just got a new batch.
YJ isn't running a banner either Mike, I have a GATR Oval sticker I took out of a banner on my trailer on the bumper.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM