OTHER INTERESTS > Getting in shape

Getting in shape 2011

(1/73) > >>

ghostdancer308:
There was a thread started by Trailibite (sp)-Chuck; and it went for a good amount of time. I guess i can start one. I am back in Iraq and jet-lag is getting the best of me. That being said, Chuck, Jerm and whomever, jump in. I weighed in tonight at 210lbs. I got in at 4am, got my toys issued to me at 9am and I went to bed and slept until 430pm. In the gym at 950pm. Most people who try to make a conscious effort, when it comes to health, fail around the 27th of Jan. Statically speaking. I am trying to get into the low 190's for body weight and not have a MikeD build (half woman half knuckle dragger). LOL!! So, thought I would start a new thread. Went in tonight and did an easy 1 mile run (10:42) and did shoulder work and some stretching. I only worked out 1 week total this time at home. Just to damn busy to fit it in at times. Hope all are well. Good seeing a few of you this time at D-town. Hope to see you guys in the Spring/summer...

BigJerm:
Man rough start for me.... 20 days on a cruise ship did me no good. Worked out every day and was pretty active but all that food got me. Hope to get down into the 230's range this year and stay there. Here is to 2011  {toast}

ghostdancer308:
cruise food is the best/worst for you! I am changing up my routine as well. No more power lifting crap. All it ever got me was shoulder and back pain anyways. Doing more stuff off the website below. {salute} {toast}

http://www.specialtactics.com/documents.shtml

lt99ls1:
I started back in Oct 2010 and have managed to work out 4 days a week. After starting back I went from 275 up to 292 and have droped back down to 285 and drop a notch in my belt too. Really wished that had taken all my measurements before starting back.

Added in 45 minutes of cardio a workout to the mix two weeks ago and have been eating two bolied eggs for breakfast all month long. Been trying like heck to stop eating bread, but that is just down to once every three days.

Starting next week I have to go to the gym at 6 am Monday - Friday or not workout at the gym.

Been thinking about trying this for cardio for a while.
http://runkeeper.com/fitness-class/running-fat-loss/6

prjohnson:
I re-tore my rotator about a year & half ago & quit doing anything, along with quitting smoking. I finally broke the 200 mark around mid Dec, which is about 40lbs more than what some of you might remember me as. It's mostly in my belly from sitting around drinking beer. We Joined LA Fitness right after I weighed myself & I've been working on my shoulders & doing a lot of cardio. I just want to be able to play racquetball without pain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version