BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: gun show questions...  (Read 306 times)

sjustice64

gun show questions...
« on: February 21, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
I am thinking about hooking up with Gunrunners gun show circuit to sell jerky at their Georgia shows. I havent been to one of their shows yet...they have alot of shows here:

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/georgia_gun_shows.htm

Does anyone know if these shows have good turnout?

Thanks!

Aaron

charleslynch2002

Re: gun show questions...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 11:32:51 PM »
I can't say I have been to one of their shows but the last two shows I went to were very crowded.  Gun shows for the past two years have been booming.  Well that is my 2 cents.

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:37:45 PM »
I can't say I have been to one of their shows but the last two shows I went to were very crowded.  Gun shows for the past two years have been booming.  Well that is my 2 cents.
I agree, even though I rarely buy guns at the show, I do enjoy going and doing the touchy feely thing, then go cut a deal else where.

Offline CCW

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:33:30 AM »
Aaron, GunRunners is a joke.  Look into RK instead.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »
..along with what Chris and Mark said; I would use the shows to get a "feel" for the weapon in mind. And look online for a better deal. Myself and the guys I work with really like GunBroker and GunsAmerica. I always PM the seller and ask bottom-line pricing and "buy now" price.

sjustice64

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 10:47:45 AM »
thanks guys, i might try a show or two in south georgia  or atlanta to get a feel for one before i commit to anything. i wouldnt be selling guns, just the jerky.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM