BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: North GA trails?  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: North GA trails?
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »
True, but that's were I would hope everyone would clean their rigs as soon as they are done wheeling. Clean equipment is usually working equipment. I know what its like to have mud hurt you, I went on the classic first mudding trip in my old dodge ram in high school. Waited one day to clean it and they mud ate up my brakes while i was rolling down the road haha.. Dont kill me but i dont really want to try any extreme off roading because this is my dd and im in college and on a budget usually i do all my own mechanic work. My friend is bringing me my camera in about a hour or so so stay tuned and I will post them in a few hours and everyone tell me what you think.

Dont worry alot of us DD our rig. Breaking is not our priority here, I like to be able to drive mine back home after a day of wheeling. Rocks can still be fun in a stock jeep. Just got to know what your doing.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 05:08:03 PM »
Im having trouble getting these pics up? it says that it is taking too long or too big? each one are averaging about 800 kbs so i dont think they are too big?
I love to drive.

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
pic

[attachment deleted by admin]
I love to drive.

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 05:12:18 PM »
having to do one at a time

I love to drive.

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »
pics

I love to drive.

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
pic

I love to drive.

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »
Very nice rig, set up nice.

Your left front running light is out.
JK-AJ

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 05:24:48 PM »
Thanks. And I noticed, little things like that BUG me so it will be fixed soon.
I love to drive.

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 05:45:14 PM »
True, but that's were I would hope everyone would clean their rigs as soon as they are done wheeling. Clean equipment is usually working equipment. I know what its like to have mud hurt you, I went on the classic first mudding trip in my old dodge ram in high school. Waited one day to clean it and they mud ate up my brakes while i was rolling down the road haha.. Dont kill me but i dont really want to try any extreme off roading because this is my dd and im in college and on a budget usually i do all my own mechanic work. My friend is bringing me my camera in about a hour or so so stay tuned and I will post them in a few hours and everyone tell me what you think.

Where mud hurts you the most is in the areas that you can't clean after a day in it, Deep mud will get in differentials, transmissions and electrical connectors and give you nightmares much later. I've seen as much broken from mudding as from rockcrawling. We are in a game where you pay to play, no matter what. {toast}

But with that said, welcome, this is a great group of guys here to wheel with, though I persinally don't get to much. Lol
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »
Nice looking YJ, some days I wish mine still looked like that. {toast} And like everyone said mud can get ya too, cost me about $1000 for a transmission rebuild after a trip into one mud pit. {no}
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

Offline jreece20

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 07:49:32 PM »
Yikes! Well I appreciate it. Also when I said mud i just meant like wussy mud puddles!! haha i have played and payed with other vehicles and I a college student so Im just looking for some nice trail riding.
I love to drive.

reb336

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
Welcome to the club dude.  Nice Jeep.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM