BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: My company is hiring  (Read 340 times)

FishWagon

My company is hiring
« on: April 25, 2011, 01:44:02 PM »
Need Project Manager, and Professional Services Consultant.

Company is Kofax, website is www.kofax.com

I can talk about the Consultant position, as I am one myself. It would require programming experience, and/or a history of enterprise application design and implementation

You work from your home. We need someone on the east of the Mississippi, so send out to your friends/family as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested...

RotorHead

Re: My company is hiring
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:49 PM »
I might be interested. I'm more of a network guy, but I own my own business providing full I/T support to small businesses. I have a little programming knowledge and am trainable.

Is this something that I could do and continue to run my current business?

FishWagon

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:25:33 AM »
Sure.....

The position requires SOME travel, but not all that much. When a project hits the Professional Services Group (KPSG) there will be onsite meetings going over the needs assessment. Then all development and design happens offsite. The of course, you go back onsite to implement.

Kofax is the leading vendor of data capture services, and we are worldwide. The only office is the campus in Irvine, CA. Everyone else works from home.

I'm in Dacula, so if  you want to drop by and discuss, let me know. Get a resume ready if you are interested so I can run it up the flag pole.

The position is for the east coast team, so we cover from Mississippi River eastward, although from time to time you may have to help out on a project out west.

Average project is 3 months from start to finish. Average travel time per project is 2 weeks. So all in all, travel is not bad at all.

Pay and Benefits are great, plus a good bonus plan.

Cell is Six Seven Eight 2 3 0 VII III III III if you want to give me a call to discuss, or like I said, you can just drop on by. I live right behind the Ingles at Dacula RD/324.

Rich

FishWagon

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 07:31:49 AM »
Oh, and don't worry about the lack of programming experience. Your first projects will be as "flash light holder" working with someone else (probably me if you are hired).

We have a wide range of products, and your network experience will certainly help as we don't have many network gurus in KPSG, and we sure could use it. We even have a product that monitors our systems, based on Reville's network monitoring software, so that should fit your skill set perfectly.

The programming will come later as you develop your skill set. Kofax will fully equip your home office, and pay for your internet, etc....

For initial training, you have to go to the training center, that is in Irvine, CA, fyi.... but any followup training is usually done via WebEx's, videos, etc...

RotorHead

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:31 AM »
Sounds like a great opportunity Rich. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM