BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Smittybilt Bumper, Speaker Pods, Winch Plate, Control Arms- 97-06 Wrangler  (Read 1786 times)

Offline patricknash1

• Visitor
I have a few items I am looking to get rid of, they have been just sitting around and just need to get them gone.

SRC Smittybilt Bumper- good shape, no issues with it, just wanted a smaller more compact bumper to go along with my tube fenders, had it for less than a year. Retails for around 259.99, looking to try and get 150 or close to it.

Teraflex Control arms-  Selling for a friend, 5 lower control arms and 2 front upper arms, only arms that are missing are the rear uppers. They are used but in good condition and some are almost brand new and still in bags. I'm selling all 5 lower and the front 2 uppers for $200.
Speaker Pods from an 03+ Wrangler, will work with other years but some drilling is required. These come with Polk Audio 5.25 speakers installed in them already. Trying to get 100 for these.

Let me know if your interested in any of these or want pictures.

Offline patricknash1

• Visitor
I forgot to add the winch plate to the bumper, I had to buy a raised one to work with this bumper, throwing it in also with the bumper.

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
what part of the cage did those speakers mount on?
98 XJ

Offline patricknash1

• Visitor
They were the factory speaker pods that mounted right behind the driver and passenger, on the rear roll bars, in the corners. Same place the factory soundbar mounted on the 97-02 wranglers.

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
PM'd you

Offline Sharat

• Visitor
Do you still have the bumper left.. i am really needing a winch mount but will consider the bumper itself also..

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM