BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Trailer axles.  (Read 3440 times)

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
Re: Trailer axles.
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »
Oh..I see, sorry!
I have looked for them myself without much luck..
Rich Petersen in Dacula said there is a place near him he's looking at but he won't be back from the north till after the new year.
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 10:16:43 AM »
Dan, i still have your wheel, i need to bring it to you!!!!  {hihi}

Not a big deal any more...someone needed a spare and thats all I had so it went with him and I now have 2 so if you know someone in need just donate it to whatever worthy cause you deem proper, I'm doing that with the other 2!
10-4

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 11:09:56 AM »
Oh..I see, sorry!
I have looked for them myself without much luck..
Rich Petersen in Dacula said there is a place near him he's looking at but he won't be back from the north till after the new year.

i found some in ATL on CL for cheap but thats a ride for something like that... although on ebay there 4 times what this guy on CL is asking so i may be making a trip to Atl if there still there when im ready... gotta find out how much my stupid books for school are gonna be this term... thinking i should become a school book writter... lol
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »
hey whats up man? you still got these laying around? i got new tires for these... then drove maybe two small trips and bearings starting yelling at me... went to rebuild the front one and even with new bearings and all its still hallering... think somethings up with the spindle so looks like im definitely going to have to do something... lol... found a heck of a deal on some 6000 pound real axles with aluminum ramps and aluminum wheel wells for $500... but there like 3 hours away... i may go with them anyways and be done with these axles... buy real springs... but im ticked cause i got brand new tires... lol... let me know bud!

Edit: hydraulic brakes and 4in drop so im probly gonna try and get these this coming weekend if he still has them... but still would like to know if you have yours... thanks!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 06:52:17 PM by Huntingman2706217 »
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
Sorry man...those are gone and I bought several more and sold them too.
The guy I got them from in Carterville had 50mof them and I sent him enough people to buy all but 1.
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM