BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: phone service  (Read 207 times)

78gmc

phone service
« on: May 22, 2011, 02:31:09 PM »
whats up guys, been awhile since i been on but am having a delimna and cant decide. ok so here it is, i have att&t now with a contract, well im tired of there crap and high bill every month and am going with a no contract phone. anybody got one? im looking at the unlimited 45-60 a month plan but i need one where i have service  from rome/ cedartown up to knoxville tn area. i drive a parts delivery truck and have to go into rome/cedartown area, then over to centre/ henager ala. atleast 4 or 5 times a week. O i live in dalton.what service do you guys have and do you like it? i can't get serice with att&t over toward summerville. and all the guys at work have service with verizon. but im tired of contracts and 80-100 buck a month phone bills. so let me know what you got thanks guys

Offline Lhub36

• Visitor
  • Nope wasn't me
Re: phone service
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 03:38:13 PM »
I live above Rome in Summerville. I have the straight talk phone for 45 a month. I've never had a problem with service.
My .02
Lenn

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
Re: phone service
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 09:59:36 PM »
Not sure on your options with Verizon, but that is how I have and have never had trouble with service and I travel I-75 from Cartersville to Knoxville all the time.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM