CLASSIFIEDS > Exterior

TJ parts

(1/2) > >>

06blktj:
American eagle 185 series wheel. Polished wheels 15x8 with 3 3/8 backspacing. 5x4.5lug pattern. I only used these wheels for about a month so they are like new. No scatches on any of them.    $200.00

TJ front seats. Factory black/grey with factory sliders. Great condition. No rips or tears.   $100 for seats $125 with sliders

TJ Front fenders with factory flares. Taken off for the addition of metal cloak fenders. Complete fender assembly. Black with blinker lenses included. No scratches or dents.   $100

I can get pics of all of these items but I can't figure out how to get them on here so if you want to see pics PM me with an email address and I will send them or call me and i will text you, whatevers easier for you.

Ryan (706)799-6646

06blktj:
Rims sold. Still have the others

Will:
Are you selling the seat belts? My passenger side doesn't like to unlock occasionally and I'd like to replace it.

06blktj:
No I'm still using the factory seatbelts for now

merkchop:
If you still have the fenders could you send pics to:             michael@getfroggyoffroad.com       ?
Thanks.
I sent a PM by the way, but not sure if it went through (internet problems tonight).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version